The Bryston Mini A (white) Loudspeaker is a demo on our showroom floor, with about 2-3 hours of use. The white Bryston Mini A showcases the same design principles as the Mini T, while leveraging a more compact, décor-friendly, form factor by including a new premium quality 6.5" woofer and a 3" midrange to replace the 8" woofer and 5.25" midrange found in the Mini T design. Built to be exceptionally high quality and affordable, new driver designs, enclosure vibration analysis, crossover refinement, and anechoic chamber testing all went into creating an amazing product which brings superior design to the table.
A “state of the art” audio system involves what some refer to as a “suspension of disbelief”. This means the playback system transcends the recorded medium and transports you to a live venue. You forget it’s a recording and believe you are there at the live performance. Our goal with the Bryston Mini A Loudspeaker is to provide our customers with a superior level of “disbelief”.
· High levels of SPL without distortion or compression
· Unit to Unit matching
· Bryston internal crossovers, designed to integrate perfectly with Bryston Amplifiers
· Custom designed drivers with die-cast aluminium baskets, substantial magnet assemblies, and custom motor systems
· Wide dispersion design
· Engineered to prevent cabinet resonances
· Décor-friendly form factor
· Black Ash (Vinyl)
· Natural Cherry (Vinyl)
· Boston Cherry (Vinyl)
· Frequency Response: 60Hz to 20Khz (+/- 3dB)
· Impedance: 8 Ohms (nominal)
· Sensitivity: 87 dB (2.38V, 1m, anechoic)
· Recommended Power: 10 watts to 175 watts RMS
· Max SPL @ 1M: 100dB
· Tweeter: Single 1.00"
· Midrange: Single 3.00"
· Woofer: Single 6.50"
· Crossover: 3 Way
· 15.5” H x 8.5” W x 8.25” D
· 394mm H x 215mm W x 210mm D
· 11 Ibs (5 kg)