Pictured is the demo, original version. This original version is for sale. The 2.5 mkii if ordered has a manufacturing lead time.
- Seamlessly constructed aluminum body.
- LED screen display for current status.
- Internally mono block separated construction.
- SMPS for main power and linear for analog stage.
- 2x Balanced, 3x Unbalanced inputs.
- Coaxial input for direct connection to any SPDIF signal input. Key Feature
Monaural construction integrated amplifier
Digital PWM based class D amplifier with PBTL 600W per channel
FPGA based Waversa Audio Processor(WAP) type 2 applied with built-in 768KHz high-end upsampler
High precision 32bit ADC and PWM processing
2x Full balanced inputs and 3x unbalanced inputs
Digital Coaxial input (44.1K ~ 192K)
Waversa's custom ground noise reduction(Ambient Control) technology applied
Ambient Control Options (None, 25%, 50%, 75%, Max)
Waversa UltraSound Support (Level 1, 2, 3)
8 level LED brightness control
180~240 VAC @ 50Hz/60Hz
90~120 VAC @ 60Hz
W 440 x L 330 x H 145 mm