For sale a 1 meter AudioQuest Carbon coax cable. The Carbon relies on a solid conductor to eliminate strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter. Silver-plated solid conductors are excellent for very high-frequency applications. Digital audio signals fall into this high frequency range, and they travel almost exclusively on the surface of the conductor. Since the surface is made of high-purity silver, Carbon's performance is very close to that of a solid silver cable, but priced much closer to a solid copper cable.
- 21-gauge silver-plated solid copper conductor for superior sound quality (silver layer is 5% of total conductor)
- wide-bandwidth, low-distortion design for focused sound
- carbon-based 5-layer NDS (Noise Dissipation System) uses metal- and carbon-loaded synthetics to shield against RF interference
- 100% shield coverage (foil + silver-plated braid)
- nitrogen-injected hard cell foam insulation
- textile braid cover
- cold-welded silver-plated pure Purple Copper RCA connectors