This unit has very low hours of use as I put into my system less than 9months ago. I am selling as it is redundant in my system. I am finding this item would be more suited for someone who is not computer software driven. It does everything it boasts but is redundant of the software I am currently using. I would rate it 10/10 if it has not been out of the box for the past eight months. RCA interconnects, remote, and power cord are still sealed unused. Stylus and the microphone have been used.
Buyer pays shipping costs and PayPal / merchant fees add 3%
See Accuphase's website for more details for information of the room correction and equalizer details
- Fully digital signal processing Voicing Equalizer
- High-speed 40-bit floating point DSP
- Separate digital filters for Voicing and Equalizer sections
- Wide-format color LCD panel allows direct drawing of response curve with stylus pen
- Freely programmable 30 pattern memory
- Real-time spectrum analyzer for display of music signal and microphone input
- Analog and digital inputs/outputs provided as standard
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.