Just Received a factory refurbished M3A with Moving magnet Phono Stage with a 6 Month Factory warranty. Very rare to come by from factory as refurbished units. The unit is in excellent condition and still in its double boxed factory unit. Price is $1450 plus shipping and paypal fees. Thanks for looking and have a fantastic day.
Serial No: M3201017
* Circuit Design is Dual Mono, Class-A,
Single-Ended Triode, open-loop.
* External Power Supply, housing three separate
supplies, prevents unwanted AC-induced distortions.
* Main Chassis has five-separate,
fully-regulated FET power supplies in addition to separate filament supplies.
* Audio Circuit has no Cathode Followers or
* Standby Soft-Start Circuit prolongs tube life
and circuit components.
* Automatic-timed muting with tri-color LED.
* Control Knobs have low-light, back-lit
* Separate Volume Controls are Precision Stepped
* Proprietary gold-plated RCA jacks with Teflon
* All circuit boards are hand-soldered with
* All polypropylene and polystyrene capacitors
are proprietary designs of Audible Illusions.
M3A TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Overall Gain: 58dB at 1kHz
Tube Compliment: 4pcs., 6H23N-EB Valves, graded
Weight: 20.5 lbs, 24 lbs (shipping weight)
Dimensions: 19"W x 3.5"H standard rack
Chassis is 17"W x 11"D x 3"H
Power Supply, 6"W x 10"D x 5"H
Muting: 45 second warm-up and automatic
Power Requirements: 115-125VAC, 60Hz
45 watt maximum. 6 foot IEC Line Cord, supplied
Optional 100, 220, 230, 240 50-60Hz
PHONO SECTION -
Gain: 28dB at 1kHz
Frequency Response: +/- .25dB of RIAA from 20hz
Signal Phase: Non-Inverting
Signal to Noise: 74dB below a 5mV input
Distortion: Less than .015% at 20 kHz
Input Impedance: 47 kOhms
Phono Overload: 1.2v rms at 1 kHz (100k load)
750mv rms at 1 kHz (IHF load)
HIGH LEVEL SECTION -
Gain: 30dB, Tape & S/S Processor 0dB
Frequency Response: Within +/-1 dB
2Hz to 100 kHz measured w 1-1 probe
(50 k Ohms, 100pf load)
Signal to Noise: 90dB below 1.5V rms output
Input Impedance: 50kOhm - all
Output Impedance: Main-1.2 k Ohms, Tape-150 Ohms
Distortion: .10% at 1.5V rms, 20-50 kHz, into
50kOhm load. Less than .12% THD at 1v out into IHF load
Signal Phase: Main Outputs - Inverting
Tape Outputs - Non-Inverting
Maximum Input: 9v rms.