The Parasound Zphono·USB is a high-quality MM/MC preamp with an A-D converter and USB output for digital transfer
to a PC or Mac. Its unique USB clipping indicator and gain control assure the highest quality with any recording software.
You can defeat its RIAA EQ if you prefer software-based EQ. Its rumble filter and stereo/mono select will extract the best
sound from every LP in your collection. Two line inputs enable easy recording of line level sources, too.
- USB output for recording your vinyl collection to a PC or Mac
- USB gain adjust control for superior sound with any recording software
- USB clip indicator to prevent A-D overload, assures lowest distortion
- Rumble filter switch and stereo/mono switch
- RIAA defeat switch enables more accurate software-based RIAA equalization
- Works with MM-47 k ohm, MC-47 k ohm or MC-100 ohm cartridges
- 2 line level audio inputs for recording via USB (Tape, Tuner, Sat Radio, etc.)
- Headphone output for monitoring while recording
- Dual analog power supplies for lower noise and superior sound quality
- AC polarity reverse switch helps eliminate hum in many systems