Very nice, one owner Rogue Triton II that we just received on trade. This is a one owner unit that we sold new (about 1 year old).
Black faceplate. Great sounding phono stage!
Will ship in original double boxes with power cord. No manual (but can be downloaded from the Rogue website).
- All Moving coil (mc) or Moving magnet (mc) operation
- Three stages of amplification for ultra low noise
- Precise RIAA equalization +/- 0.1 dB 20-20KHz
- Massive fully regulated multistage power supply
- Rumble filter (user selectable on/off)
- 20, 30, 100, 300, 1K, 47k, 75K, 100K Ohm loading options
- 0, 47, 150, 470,1K Picofared loading options
- Mono switch
- Hatch cover for easy loading access
- Four gain settings: 43dB, 55dB, 60dB, 70dB
- Ultra heavy-duty gold RCA inputs
- Precision components throughout
- Heavy machined aluminum faceplate
- Two heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit boards
- Detachable IEC power cord
- 17" W x 9" D x 3.5" H
- Shipping weight 18 lb
- Entirely designed and hand built in the USA
US shipping only please. NC residents plus sales tax.
Thank you! Taylor www.goldprintaudio.com
Bryston —- Riviera Labs -- Leben —- KEF -- Line Magnetic —- DeVore Fidelity -— Joseph Audio -- Rogue Audio -- VPI Industries -- Sugden —- Bel Canto -- Audio Desk -- Rega -- Kimber Kable -- Ortofon -- Chord Cables -- Quadraspire -- Salamander -- Torus Power —- Auditorium 23 —- Box Furniture —- Cary Audio — EMT — Parasound Halo — Marantz Reference