When the No. 28 was released, there were few preamplifiers near this performance level. By using the best possible components and advanced design principles Mark Levinson created a preamplifier that considered legendary. By using an outboard power supply, the No. 28 is absolutely silent and capable of taking you deeper into the music.
This unit was a local trade and is working well. Not a flawless chassis by no damage or large scratches. It includes the manual, CAMAC adaptor cables and power supply to main unit umbilical cable.
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs and output
- Superior CAMAC input connectors (adaptors included)
- Best possible internal components used throughout
- Silky smooth conductive cemet track potentiometers
- True balanced design
- Fully symmetrical circuitry
- Legendary sound quality
- Separate PLS-228 outboard power supply
- Phono section (MM and MC)
- Adjustable phono gains
- Includes 5 pair of CAMAC to RCA cables (Swiss made)
AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS -
- DESIGN - True fully balanced
- INPUTS - 6 (2 bal / 4 unbal)
- POWER - 100V, 120V, 200V, 220V or 240V switchable
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 10.8" x 17.5 x 2.75"- Preamp / 13.1" x 8.5" x 2.75" - Power supply
- WEIGHT: 29 Lbs Total
IN THE BOX -
- Owners Manual
- Power cord and umbilical
- CAMAC adaptors (5 sets)
CONDITION - Units are in good condition overall. No big dings or scratches but showing some edge wear on the aluminum and slight discoloration. Still sounds super quiet and clean.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
DELIVERY - ***The amplifier will ship in its original box, inside a wooden crate. A commercial address or pick-up at the freight terminal are preferred since freight delivery to a residential address may incur an additional lift-gate ($50-$65) and residential fee. ($50-$75).
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -