- 8 different inputs including 1 ea. USB, 1 ea. AES/EBU, 2 ea. S/PDIF RCA, 2 ea. S/PDIF BNC, and 2 ea. Toslink
- PCM support up to 192 kHz / 32 bit
- User selectable upsampling for some inputs
- Separate power supplies for analog and digital circuitry
- Fully discrete Class-A balanced analog outputs
- Control via IR, RS232 or 12V trigger
- Aluminum chassis and metalwork. Machined and anodized aluminum dress panel.
The unit comes with the original box and manual and will be double boxed with foam. I am the second owner of this BDA-2. It was manufactured in 2014 and I purchased it in 2015. I listen to mostly LPs so this unit has seen very little use.