Phono Equalizer Amplifier
-Phono Equalizer Amplifier, LCR-X2, basically designed by late Nobu Shishido uses the LCR element.
-U follower circuit generates low output impedance (140ohm) which prevents inductive noises.
-Separate power supply ensures the least magnetic noise from power transformer. As heater employs DC ignition system which prevents hum noise from the heater.
-Gold coated shield case for tubes reduce the noises from outside.
-Phono Equalizer Amplifier, LCR-X2, has enough gain of 38 db. It is possible to use a passive attenuator.
-Main chassis is precision machined from a 70mm thick solid block of aircraft aluminum and detailed with an aesthetic champagne-gold finish.
- Tube 6DJ8
- Input Sensitivity Impedance MM 2.5mV/47k ohm MC-1(high):40 ohm(20-80ohm) MC-2(mid):10 ohm(5-20ohm) MC-3(low):2.5 ohm(1.25-5ohm)
- Output impedance level 140 ohm/1.6V(unbalanced
- Distortion rate MM: < 0.065% / 1V output MC: < 0.1% / 1V output
- S/N ratio MM:>80dB MC:>70dB
- Power consumption 40W
- Power supply 100,110,120,220,230,240 VAC 50-60Hz (selected when shipped)
- External dimensions 380Wx390Dx86H(mm)
- Weight 12kg (excluding power supply)
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.