For sale, my Lumin A1 Audiophile Network music player in excellent condition both functionally and cosmetically. Purchased new from an authorized Lumin dealer. I am also including, at no additional cost, a Kenneth Lau Power Supply designed specifically for the Lumin A1. Retail price of this power supply is $1,000.
There is a slight dark spec on the front face to the right and above the display- it looks like a small piece of dust. It would go unnoticed unless you were specifically looking for it but I wanted to provide full disclosure. There is also some slight wear on bottom of the unit from placing unit on footers and inserting / removing cables.
Pixel Magic, the company that designs and manufactures Lumin, has by far the best customer service I have ever experienced for “any” product I have ever owned. Pixel Magic provides regular firmware upgrades that are constantly improving upon and adding features and raising performance - all at no charge. These are major upgrades that have added native support for Tidal, Qobuz, MQA and Roon. There latest firmware update added LEEDH processing which is an innovative new digital volume adjustment algorithm that eliminates rounding errors and provides bit perfect playback. The same technology is being licensed to Soulution Audio for their very high end D/A converters.
The Lumin app is intuitive, comprehensive and fast.
Check out the web for many great Lumin A1 reviews.
All original packaging materials included for A1. I do not have the original packaging for Kenneth Lau Power Supply but will package appropriately for safe shipping.
This unit has always performed flawlessly with no issues or service requirements.
If paying via PayPal add 3% to price.
Shipping to US and Canada only (I will gladly provide shipping
quote upon request).
Please send message if you have any questions.
- DSD Support:
- PCM Support:
- Up to 384kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
- Analog Output Stage:
- Wolfson WM8741 DAC chips, 1 chip
- Fully balanced layout with
- Output connectors coupled with
dual LUNDAHL LL7401 output transformers
- Digital Output Stage:
- DSD 2.8MHz, 1-bit
- PCM 44.1–192kHz, 16–24-bit,
- BNC SPDIF:
- PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit
- DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz,
- Power Supply:
- External dual-toroidal
- Available in 240V and 110V
- Raw brushed aluminium or black
anodised brushed aluminium
(solid aluminium chassis):
- 350mm (W), 345mm (D), 60mm (H),
- 100mm (W), 295mm (D), 55mm (H),
- UPnP AV protocol with audio
streaming extension (OpenHome)
- Roon Ready
- Spotify Connect
- Gapless Playback
- On-Device Playlist
- App Features:
- Native support for TIDAL, MQA,
Qobuz and TuneIn Radio.
- Tidal MQA icons to identify
- Qobuz high-res icons to identify
- Volume control
- High-resolution artwork
- Artwork caching
- Multiple tag handling
- Composer tag support
- Album-grouping in playlist
- Automatic internet links to
- Saving and restoring of
playlists (including Tidal and Qobuz)
- Supported Audio File Formats:
- DSD Lossless: DSF (DSD), DIFF
(DSD), DoP (DSD)
- PCM Lossless: FLAC, Apple
Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF
- Compressed (lossy) Audio: MP3,
AAC (in M4A container)
- Ethernet RJ45 network 100Base-T
- USB storage, flash drive, USB
hard disk (Single-partition FAT32, exFAT and NTFS only)
- Analogue Audio Outputs:
- XLR balanced, 4Vrms, pin 2 Hot
- RCA unbalanced, 2Vrms
- Supported Control Devices:
- All models of Apple iPad (v2 or
later). iOS 8.0 or later required. Full Retina Display support.
- Android devices. Android 4.0
(Ice Cream Sandwich) or later required
- Leedh Processing lossless
digital volume control
- Programme of Continuous
Development – Firmware-upgradable for further features and enhancements