The D150 Digital Preamplifier expands McIntosh's digital music capabilities by supporting many of the newest digital audio formats such as DSD and DXD. A USB input accepts up to 32-bit/384kHz signals and supports DSD64, DSD128, DXD 352.8kHz and DXD 384kHz. Two coaxial and two optical inputs accept up to 24-bit/192kHz signals. It is a simple solution to add the latest digital music formats to your existing system. It's also flexible enough to be used as a headphone amplifier; just connect your digital sources and a pair of headphones, such as the MHP1000 (not included), for a personal listening experience.
About this product
New, factory refurbished McIntosh D150 2-Channel Digital Preamplifier. Unit comes with Paragon store warranty. Paragon is an authorized McIntosh service center. Unit comes in factory sealed box with owner’s manual, power cord, and remote control.
- Frequency Response: +/-0.5dB from 4Hz to 20kHz / +0.5/-3dB from 4Hz to 68kHz (source dependent)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0015%
- Rated Output Voltage: Fixed: 2.0 Vrms Unbalanced, 4.0 Vrms Balanced / Variable: 0-8 Vrms Unbalanced, 0-16 Vrms Balanced
- Headphone Load Impedance: 20 to 600 Ohms
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/2” (44.54cm) x 3-7/8” (9.8cm) x 16” (40.64cm) including the front panel, knobs and cables
- Weight: 13.5 lbs (6.1 kg) net, 28 lbs (12.7 kg) in shipping carton
Paragon has resumed normal shipping operations, though major delivery carriers are still experiencing some delays. Our showroom has re-opened to the public, and we continue to offer curbside service. We thank you for your patience and continued support.Additional Information
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: Paragon Pre-Owned & Specials