Upgrading your stock platter to the P1 add the following benefits.
- Acrylic has a much higher density and damping factor than stock steel and glass platters that 'ring'.
- Heavy 22mm thick outer-ring acts as a flywheel providing disc and speed stabilization.
- The thicker platter is designed to run close to the plinth minimising underside turbulence which can cause fluctuations on the record surface.
- Recessed underside keeps the platter low on the sub-platter which minimizes vertical tracking adjustments.
- Added overall mass stabilized the record surface. 1003gm (2.3Lbs)
- Recessed record label well keeps the record surface flat to the platter for maximum damping and stability.
- Can be lit with LED lighting kits
- Optically captures the color of transparent or translucent colored vinyl (No LED lights needed - see picture with blue vinyl only)
Pro-Ject Debut I, II, II, Debut Carbon, Debut Carbon DC, Debut SB S-Shape, Debut Recordmaster, Debut Recordmaster Hi-Rez, Pro-Ject T1 (With supplied damping washer/spacer). SPECIFICATIONS:
- OUTER DIAMETER: 300mm
- INSIDE RECESSED DIAMETER: 245mm
- OUTER EDGE THICKNESS: 22.0mm
- RECESS THICKNESS: 7.0mm
- SPINDLE HOLE: 7.0mm +/-.01
- MASS: 1003gm / 2.3Lbs
- SURFACE: Frosted or Clear polished
Note: Turntable not included.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 14 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.