This sale is for a perfectly working Krell Theater Amplifier Standard (TAS) 5 Channel Power Amplifier and interconnect cables.
Unlike most other sellers, I do mot ask the buyer to pay PayPal fee. Also, charge the exact shipping cost. Item is packed and ready to go.
The Krell Theater Amplifier Standard is all Krell, packing 200 watts of power for five channels. For the 7.1 system, use the Krell TAS for the center, side and rear speakers and use a Krell stereo or a pair of Evolution monoblock amps for a truly over-the-top experience. The Krell Amplifier Standard is built to insane tolerances and boasts a massive 4000 va toroidal transformer. There are both balanced and unbalanced inputs. Sonically, this amp is all Krell. Incredible bass. Power and headroom are a forgone conclusion and the overall control you will have on your speakers with the Krell Theater Amplifier Standard is simply sensational.
1. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +0 dB, -0.09 dB: 0.25Hz to 170kHz +0 dB, -3 dB
2. Signal to Noise Ratio (“A” Weighed): >100dB
3. Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1 kHz <0.03%, 20kHz <0.20%
4. Gain: 25.8dB
5. Input Impedance: 100 kOhms
6. Input Sensitivity: 2.05 Vrms
7. Output Voltage: Peak to Peak 113V, RMS 40V
8. Output Power: 8 Ohms 200W peer Channel, 4 Ohms 400W per Channel, 8 Ohms 800W Bridged
9. Power Consumption: Standbay: 60W, Idle: 170W, Max: 2500W
10. Inputs: 5 Single-ended via RCA Connectors
5 Balanced via XLR Connectors
5 via DB-25 connector
11. Outputs: 5 Amplifier channels via five way binding posts
12. Remote Connectors: 12 VDC out (12V trigger) via a 3.5mm connector
12 VDC in (12V trigger) via a 3.5mm connector
13. Dimensions: 1.73W x 9.8h x 17.0d inches
14. Weight: 100lb, 45.5kg
15. Bundled items for this sale:
a. One (1) pair (two cables) of XLR balanced interconnect cable (5 feet)
b. Three (3) RCA (75ohm) precision interconnect cable
One (1) 2 feet 12V 3.5mm trigger connector
16. Possible configuration: This is the most versatile multichannel power amplifier made by Krell
(to change the configuration including bridging, you should open the top cover and set it by jumpers inside).
a. 5 channel 200W (8 ohm)
b. 5 channel 400W (4 ohm)
c. Two (2) 800W (8 ohm) bridged and one (1) 200W unbridged
d. One input into 5 speakers
e. One inputs to two speakers (right), one inputs to two speakers (left) and one to center
17. Does not have the original box, but will be packed professionally (true professional) in double box for safe trip to anywhere in the world.