Up for sale is my Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2 Solid State Stereo Amp. It is in excellent condition.
I apologize in advance for the poor quality pictures. I had a devil of a time trying to get clear pictures and this amp is a beast to move around.
Fully discrete, dual differential, high current, short signal path
- Class A/B.
- Number of Channels:
2; Stereo Mode.
1; Bridged Mode.
- Power Output (rated power; THD < .1%):
- 300 watts per channel; both channels driven; into 8 Ohms (Stereo Mode).
- 500 watts per channel; both channels driven; into 4 Ohms (Stereo Mode).
- 1000 watts (1 channel); into 8 Ohms (Bridged Mode).
Rated Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 8 Ohm load):
20 Hz to 20 kHz + / - 0.07 dB.
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance:
4 Ohms; Stereo Mode (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads).
8 Ohms; Bridged Mode.
- Frequency Response:
10 Hz to 80 kHz (+ 0 / - 2 dB).
- THD + noise:
Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
> 97 dB at 1 watt (A-weighted).
> 121 dB at rated power (A-weighted).
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load):
- Speaker Output Connections:
Audiophile grade, gold plated, 5-way binding posts.
Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
The amp will ship in the original box. If you can make the drive and want to save on shipping then I can offer local curbside pickup. COVID protocol applies and you will need to wear a mask at the time of pickup.
If you have any questions please contact me.