Powered Subwoofer with 12-inch Subwoofer Driver, 1800 watts
The Fathom f-112 v2 is a reference level subwoofer capable of filling the most medium to large rooms with powerful low-frequency output and reference-class sound quality. We often couple them with 5 figure loudspeakers such as Wilson Audio for extended low frequencies. The combination of an ultra-long throw 12-inch driver and a very powerful switching amplifier give it the kind of output normally associated with far larger subwoofer systems. The sound is also stunningly detailed and resolved into deep low notes.
The F-112 v2 features excellent dynamic capabilities and shockingly deep bass extension allowing the listener to experience all the excitement of the most demanding cinematic material, while also being able to reproduce all the nuance and texture of your most delicate musical material.
A complete set of signal processing features is easily accessible on the front surface of every Fathom. These include a highly flexible low-pass filter, variable phase, switchable polarity, e.l.f. trim and our powerful Digital Automatic Room Optimization (D.A.R.O.) system. A calibrated microphone is included for the D.A.R.O. system. Input connections are made via unbalanced RCA connections or balanced Neutrik combo XLR/TRS jacks. Also included is an XLR output to connect a second Fathom as a slave unit.
This sub was traded in by the original owner and is in very good condition. Being high gloss black there are minor fine scratches on the top from dusting. The grill has a couple small holes. Other than that it's working perfectly and will blow your friends away!
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Frequency Response (Anechoic) : 21 - 119 Hz (+/ 1.5dB) -3 dB at 19 Hz / 150 Hz -10 dB at 17 Hz / 167 Hz
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 84 sq in / 0.0542 sq m
- Effective Displacement: 287 cu in / 4.7 L
- Amplifier Power: 1800 W RMS short-term
- Power Mode(s): Off, On or Automatic (Signal-Sensing)
- Light Modes: Off, On or Dim
In The Box
- Unbalanced Inputs: Stereo or Mono (two RCA jacks)
- Balanced Inputs: Stereo or Mono (two female XLR jacks)
- Speaker/High-Level Inputs: N/A
- Input Grounding: Isolated or Grounded
- Input Modes: Master or Slave
- Level Control: Reference (fixed gain) or Variable, from full mute to +15dB over reference gain
- Filter Mode(s): Low-Pass
- Filter Slope(s): 12/24 dB/octave
- Filter Frequency Range: 30 Hz - 130 Hz
- Filter Defeat Function: Yes
- Polarity: 0 or 180 degrees
- Phase: Variable, 0 - 280 degrees
- Extreme Low Frequency (E.L.F.) Trim: Variable, -12 dB to +3 dB at 25 Hz
- Line Outputs: N/A
- Output to Slave: Balanced (one male XLR jack)
- Calibration Mode: Digital Automatic Room Optimization (D.A.R.O.), includes a laboratory-grade microphone
- Original double box and packing
- Calibration mic
- Heavy Power cord
SALON 1 audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We are also dealers for some of the best names in the audio industry. With a hi-end audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we also ship worldwide.
SALON ONE WELCOMES TRADE-IN GEAR
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.