In the hi-end world of amplifiers there are names like PASS, D'Agostino, VTL, etc. But residing among them are a handful of talented and recognized designers. The products they produce and sell are often referred to as, "Giant killers'. Hand built units with passion and the quest for perfection, yet with performance that often exceeds some of the best amps out there. One of those names is Aesthetix. Founded by Jim White. Remember Theta Digital's Casablanca and Dreadnaught amplifiers? Same guy.
This pair of Atlas Signature monoblock amplifiers are designed to drive virtually any speaker load. Its unique in that its a true hybrid tube / solid state amplifier with zero feedback. No other company we know of has developed an amp like this. Each component in the Atlas is hand selected and matched for out of this world performance.
These one-owner amplifiers were extremely well cared for and look new. They continue to impress at audio shows and you rarely see them for sale. You really do need to hear them.
This set was just returned to us from Aesthetix where they underwent a full service and check-up. They are near flawless and sounding absolutely beautiful.
Aesthetix Atlas Signature Mono-Block Power Amplifiers Awards
- Zero feedback, fully differential amplifier with complementary balanced bridge design for open sound.
- Tube gain stage using one 6SN7 tube per channel provides harmonic accuracy and soundstage layering. This single gain stage provides all of the voltage gain for the entire amplifier.
- Stereo amplification: 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms; 400 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- Amplifier has a built-in high-pass crossover: 6 dB / octave, 16 settings from 40 Hz to 200 Hz in approximate 10 Hz increments.
- Single-ended and balanced inputs provide extended compatibility.
- Direct input bypasses all crossovers and switching for ultimate purity.
- Bus technology reduces power supply impedance between output devices for more instantaneous current.
- Power supplies in each amp use two transformers and three chokes. The high current section uses a dedicated transformer and choke input power supply. The vacuum tube B+ power supply has choke input and is discretely regulated. The result is unequalled clarity and control.
- Cardas patented rhodium-plated binding post with single knob lockdown.
- All aluminum chassis construction assures durability and efficient cooling
- Stainless steel cover for transformers prevents magnetic fields from interacting with sensitive audio circuitry, preserving low level musical nuances.
AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS -
- CLASS - Full balanced Power Amplifier
- POWER/CH - (8 Ohm) 300W
- POWER/CH - (4 Ohm) 600W
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO - 120 dB
- INPUT SENSITIVITY - 60mV (1 watt), 3.1mV (Full power)
- BANDWIDTH AT FULL POWER - 4Hz to 150,000Hz
- THD AT FULL POWER - 1%
- DIMENSIONS/ EA - (LxWxH) 19" x 18" x 9"
- WEIGHT/EA - 70 Lbs
IN THE BOX -
- Original Box and packing
- Owners manual
- Original power cords
CONDITION - These were extremely well cared for by its one owner are very clean and dust free. No sign of smoke, pets or kids. The amplifiers look brand new.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with USPS and Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines for items weighing over 100 lbs. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
PAYMENTS - We accept Paypal, Audiogon Expres Checkout, most major credit cards, bank transfers and money orders and checks. We also offer 12 mo. no interest financing.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been offering new, pre-owned, and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether it's a new purchase, trade-up, or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry as well as an authorized service center for McIntosh, Rotel, Sonus Faber and Pro-Ject, but work on most brands.
CONTACT INFO -
Phone - (407) 953-9596
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.salon1audio.com