All too often a spectacularly engineered product, with performance to match, falls short in good looks. Not so with Pro-Ject's Signature 12. Its beautiful to behold, yet even better to experience! Everything is over engineered and precision built for a level of performance that rival tables costing twice as much.
The tonearm assembly was personally designed by Pro-Ject founder Heinz Lichtennegger for his personal use. He loved the sound and ease of being able to quickly change a cartridge with easy and quick adjustments for vertical tracking force, tracking angle and distance. The design eventually found its way to the flagship model.
Incorporating a combination of mass-loading, magnetic-decoupling, and floating suspension, the heavy platter runs ultra-silently. Musical layers are pealed back and presented in precise time and space. Pro-Ject has always been about value, and this is a great buy in the ultra-high performance turntable market.
This table was on display and used for a demo or 2 in our showroom. It started more conversations than anything. Might have a bit of dust but its scratch free and has been extremely well cared for.
Its repacked in the original wooden shipping crate and includes ever part and accy it came with when new including a Measure-It S2 digital VDF scale, an Align-It precision protractor and cartridge set-up tool, a Level-It level and a top-of-the-line Connect-It 5P-CC RCA cable.
While a cartridge is not included, we have a good selection of hi-end used and new cartridges and will offer the buyer a significant discount on a cartridge of choice with this table purchase.
- Mass-loaded belt drive sub-chassis design
- Magnetically decoupled main platter
- Resonance-optimized alloy, with built-in TPE damping
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball
- Digital touchscreen motor control system for perfect speed stability
- Single-pivot Signature 12" tonearm
- Chassis with magnetic decoupling
- Polished aluminum hardware
- High gloss Olivewood finish
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with USPS and Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines for items weighing over 100 lbs. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
- Speeds: 33, 45 electronic speed change
- Flywheel balanced belt drive
- Motor control system: Precision generator w/ LC display
- Platter: 23 Lb / 10,55 kg TPE damped
- Platter puck: .9 Lb / 405gr
- Main bearing: Ceramic (ball/plate), magnetically decoupled
- Effective arm length/overhang: 304.8 mm / 16mm
- Effective arm mass: 19,5 g
- Suitable cartridge mass: 4 - 10g, several counterweights included
- Tonearm cable included: Pro-Ject Connect it 5P-C
- Power supply: 16Volt DC/1600 mA included
- Standby power consumption: < 1 watt
- Dimensions:(WxHxD) 22.4" X 17.3" X 9.2" (570 x 440 x 234mm)
- Weight: 76.3 Lbs / 34.6 kg net
PAYMENTS - We accept Paypal, Audiogon Expres Checkout, most major credit cards, bank transfers and money orders and checks. We also offer 12 mo. no interest financing.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been offering new, pre-owned, and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether it's a new purchase, trade-up, or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry as well as an authorized service center for McIntosh, Rotel, Sonus Faber and Pro-Ject, but work on most brands.
CONTACT INFO -
Phone - (407) 953-9596
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.salon1audio.com