JaguarAudioDesign.com is the Authorized Dealer for Akiko Audio in North America. Akiko devices produce pristine power to your system, which is essential to great sound quality. At Jaguar we only offer products that deliver Technology, Performance and Value...unlike other devices out there that cost thousands of dollars, Akiko delivers the goods for hundreds.
The Akiko Audio Phono Booster uniquely lowers the phono signal noise floor, without using electrical components or active power filtering. A turntable setup is extremely sensitive to noise generated from contaminated electricity and high frequency radiation. You go to great lengths and cost with an analogue setup, so information from the record groove shouldn’t be polluted with high frequency noise. The Phono Booster effectively reduces high frequency noise in your tonearm/cartridge and phono preamplifier, to render your music naturally and cleanly and leads to a very pleasant music rendition throughout the audio spectrum.
Inside the Phono Booster are two compartments with a clever AA-1425 mix of natural materials joined together with internal wiring. The content is stabilized with special black resin, which suppresses microphonic effects. The case is made of thick aluminum and has an input connection at the back. Hide the device behind your turntable and connect the spade connector to the earth/ground fitting on your phono preamplifier (or if not available, the ground of your tonearm).
Note: A 21-day trial period applies to products shipped in the US and does not include shipping/insurance. Jaguar accepts Paypal or Payment Card through the Jaguar Online Store. Worldwide shipping is free.
Which improvements can you expect?
- A more honest and nuanced presentation.Improved phono amplifier performance, from reduced ground noise.
- Remarkable improvements to the voice and acoustic instruments.
- Increase in spaciousness and microdynamics: it sounds livelier!
- Listening to music becomes more pleasurable because the noise floor is reduced.
- Listening fatigue no more! In addition, more small details become audible because of the lower noise floor as well. More emotion is communicated in your records.
- Dimensions: 98 mm x 65 mm x 39 mm (Length x Width x Height).
- Weight: 430 grams.
- All soldering is done with Silver Solder.
- Gold plated Hirschmann 4mm banana socket.
- 60 cm Connection cable included.
- The Akiko Audio Phono Booster is Hand Made.
- 10 years factory warranty.
Contact us now at JaguarAudioDesign.com with your questions.
* Toll Free: (844) GOAUDIO
* fork at jaguaraudiodesign.com
Jaguar is a registered Audiogon Dealer, since 2012!
AKIKO AUDIO | ALO AUDIO | ANTICABLES | AUDEZE | AUDIO MAGIC | AUDIOENGINE | BAKOON INTERNATIONAL | BURSON AUDIO | CAMPFIRE AUDIO | CURIOUS CABLES | EAR | ENGLISH ELECTRIC | ENLEUM | FURUTECH | FYNE AUDIO | HIFIMAN | HIFISTAY | IFI | INNUOS | ISOACOUSTICS | KEMP ELEKTRONIKS | LAMM INDUSTRIES | LEHMANN | MUSIC HALL | MYTEK DIGITAL | NANOTEC SYSTEMS | ORTOFON | PHASEMATION | RME | RPG ROOM TREATMENTS | TAIKO AUDIO | TOWNSHEND AUDIO | TRIANGLE ART | VAN DEN HUL | VANATOO | VIBEX | WOLF AUDIO | WYWIRES | ZU AUDIO
Visit Jaguar on Facebook!