Krell is known for overbuilding products for extreme performance. The Resolution 3 is not just another bookshelf loudspeaker. Using extra thick and heavy walls with high performance drivers and high-current, double sided epoxy circuit boards on all internal crossovers, these speakers live up to their name.
Just picking up each 45 Lb enclosure, you immediately know these are special. They allow the music to flow with minimal cabinet interaction. The 3's ability to produce a wide and open soundstage is stunning. The 8" mid-woofer produces respectable low end giving this speaker the ability to be used in many applications where a floor-standing loudspeaker may be desired but space is at a premium.
This pair is finished in real cherry. The cabinets are in very good to excellent condition with just a couple of very minor scuffs and tiny dings. They include the original corded grills, shipping boxes and manual.
The Resolution 3's are one of those speakers that you hear and simply never want to part with. The do so much more at their size than you imagine they would.
The stands are not included but are for sale separately.
- Ultra-rigid MDF construction.
- Wall thickness is 1" minimum with 2" baffles
- Near non-existent cabinet resonances = Massive soundstage ability
- Top quality European drivers and crossover components
- Integrated rubber cord grills
- Accurate and super-fast response and hyper-detail
- Huge custom gold-plated, binding-posts
- High-current crossovers use 1/8" epoxy boards with 4-oz copper traces
- Rod and cord grill design
- DESIGN - Bass Reflex, multi-port
- TYPE - 2-way
- TWEETER - 1" Dual-concentric-ring w/ Internal waveguide
- WOOFER - 8" High-excursion, magnesium cone mid-woofer
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFICATION - 50-250 Watts
- ENCLOSURE - Heavily Braced 1" MDF with 2" thick baffle
- SENSITIVITY - 88 dB
- IMPEDANCE - 4 Ohms
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 16.7" x 11.3" x 16"
- WEIGHT/EA: 45 Lbs
IN THE BOX -
CONDITION - Very good condition. Very minor blemishes. Grills are excellent. Drivers are in excellent condition.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We’ve been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We’ll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We’ll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -