BRAND NEW DESIGN REVISION FOR 2022
Revelation Audio Labs was just chosen by Stereophile magazine for their Recommended Components 2022 Edition, which makes it seven consecutive times (also Fall 2021, 2021, 2020, Fall 2019, 2019 AND 2018). Revelation Audio Labs was also chosen by The Absolute Sound magazine for the 2018 Golden Ear Award, published in their September issue (#286) - one of only three cable brands to be awarded the 2018 Golden Ear, the only digital cable chosen, and the only cable under the four thousand dollar ($4,000.00) price point. Note: since NO CABLE was chosen for the 2019 Golden Ear Award, we remain as one of the last few cables to receive a Golden Ear Award. A remarkable upgrade optimization for Gold Note, Cary and Supratek owners. Revelation Audio Labs ’CryoSilver Reference’ umbilical power cable, 1-meter in length. With 8-pin threaded female metal DIN connectors. For the following equipment: All models of Supratek (Syrah, Chenin, Chardonnay, Grange, Cortese, Cabernet, Sauvignon, Burgundy, etc.). Cary - SLP-05, SLP-98, SLP-74 Gold Note PSU10 power supply to PH-10 phono stage (please specify) May fit other equipment makes and models, but carefully check your equipment before buying. Here are a few recent AudiogoN feedbacks we received on this cable that says it all: "Great seller, very good cable ... not just much better than the stock cable, it would probably take over $2000.00 to make an upgrade this effective - seriously." - Yve9258 Here are more testimonials received from another fellow AudiogoN members: "I just got a chance to hook up the Umbilical to my Syrah, Wow! I actually hate it when cables make a difference but Wow great job! I’m running it with a modded Coincident Dynamo and Transmission Audio speakers, in heaven!" - wellington123
"I’ve been listening for 5 - 6 hours tonight and the improvement with your umbilical is rather incredible. Thank you so much for making such a wonderful product. It allows the Supratek Chardonnay to sound even better. The improvements are just across the board… a cleaner presentation, more resolving, richer midrange especially vocals, improvement in bass response including improved resolution and a more natural and organic sounding presentation. It’s quite a thrill to listen to so many familiar recordings and to have musicians suddenly appearing and adding fine details to an already wonderful recording. The additional resolution in individual voices in a chorus is also quite enjoyable. I have already made a post about it on Audiogon and will continue to pass a good word along for Supratek owners. Thanks again!" - N.N., Utah "There is no argument as to cables making a difference….at least not in my system. I own the terrific two-chassis Supratek Chardonnay preamp. I bought it used from a member at AC. I have settled on some Raytheon 6ns7 tubes that offer the right balance of clarity with a bit of warmth. Per the Supratek guys at Agon and our AN member Jack, the Revelation Audio Labs umbilical has an excellent reputation for improving the sound of an already excellent preamp. RAL sells the umbilical for $499 - above my comfort level for a 1-meter single cable. Brad uses a cable cooker and puts 75 hours on every cable he sends out. I found that another 25 hours or so additional time to settle in did the trick for me. The very first thing that really jumps out with this cable is the increased clarity. Every other aspect of performance falls in place after that. The increased performance is stunning and so enjoyable. It seems that Supratek designer Mick Maloney isn’t a fan and I can’t imagine why. For starters, it appears his umbilical is unshielded and Brad’s is. It offers such a nice performance increase that I’d think Mick might give it a try and maybe extol it’s virtues. But I won’t argue beyond that because the Supratek is a keeper, regardless of what umbilical is used. It’s likely that Jack and I are the only Supratek owners on AN, but this was worth mentioning nonetheless. Brad makes other specialty cables as well and is great to deal with." - N.B. Here is a recent e-mail received from another happy customer:
"So I had a chance to swap in your cable only this weekend. Whoa! Man oh man what a massive, massive improvement. This stuff is simply spectacular. How can this cable make such an incredible difference?? And mind you am feeding the Cary power supply with Shunyata venom AC cables already. Well done!!" - J.N.
Of course you may be aware that the stock umbilical cable is mediocre at best and may be the weakest link in your music chain. Our power umbilical cable enables the full sonic potenial of the connected equipment and is in use in audiophile systems by music lovers world wide.
Please visit our web site for a full thesis on our design technologies, but as a brief synopsis, this cable features:
• We start with bare single-crystal five-nines (5N) ultra-pure solid core CryoSilver™ conductors – deep cryogenically treated in our exclusive vacuum cryogenic process. Silver is the most electrically conductive of all the elements, and our silver is not your father’s silver. The raw, uninsulated wire used is made by a U.S. company that specializes in precision silver wiring technology primarily for advanced aerospace and medical imaging industries. Not at all what you find in other audio cables. No bulk cable is employed in any of our designs. That is simply because there is no bulk cable in existence that does what we need it to do.
• Air Tunnel™ dielectrics
• Clear Teflon insulators
• Progressive Hand Wrap™ discreet solid shields for each conductor pole, isolating each conductor/dielectric sub-assembly from all others within the cable, to eliminate EM effects, cross talk, and eddy currents
• Triple-layer solid and helically-woven stranded outer shieldings
• All shieldings drained to the power supply end only (to carry absorbed internal and external EMI/RFI noise harmlessly away from the music)
• Ceramic MicroSphere™ Conduit - One of the highlights of our design, separating ours from all the others: Ordinary high-end cables are a major path for mechanical vibration to enter sensitive audio equipment. In addition, the effects resonance has on the performance of audio cables themselves is well documented. Audio frequency vibrations induced into the cable may create a state of microphony and transduce physical resonance into electrical resonance, polluting the audio stream. To combat this phenomenon, the conduit of most of our cables is filled with proprietary Ceramic MicroSpheres™ (patent applied for, Revelation Audio Labs, Inc.). This results in a cable that is virtually immune to the propagation of micro-vibration. This could be one of your most valuable weapons in your isolation arsenal.
• Cable is fully conditioned on our audiodharma Cable Cooker, and connectors are treated with Furutech Nano Liquid GOLD / SILVER / C30H50 surface treatment prior to shipment.
We pay the cost of shipping worldwide.
The cable is available for immediate shipment.
We prefer Stripe, but will only accept a check or postal money order from U.S. buyer, or only a postal money order from a Canadian buyer. Buyer outside U.S. or Canada must use Stripe only. Let me know and I will send you the respective invoice that will enable you to place your order securely using the payment method of your choice.
By the way, we can custom-make an umbilical power cable for virtually ANY equipment and have been doing so for years - e-mail us and let us know what you need. In fact, we specialize in every high performance audio cable type for your entire system, from wall to speaker.
Since February, 2000, Revelation Audio Labs has been celebrating our THIRD DECADE of listing our cables on AudiogoN!!! View our hundreds of great buyer feedbacks. What other cable maker listing on AudiogoN can stake that claim? Our business on AudiogoN has always meant a great deal to us – especially for the many music lovers and friends it has connected us with. We thank you for your support. We owe all our success to YOU - it is all because of YOU that we do what we do. Thank YOU!
Another very special distinction that merits your trust. Name just one high end audio equipment maker who, as a result of their solid work and integrity in the high end, has been contracted by NASA multiple times to provide various in-flight hardware? None other than Revelation Audio Labs. AMAZING!!! Tell me if you know another.
Revelation Audio Labs is proud for our years as OEM supplier to Baetis Audio. Are you an audio manufacturer? Consider optimizing your designs with Revelation Audio Labs internal and external cabling (analog and digital signal and power) custom designed just for your application.
To save you money, we sell directly to the end user, skipping the inevitable levels of price mark-ups (distributors, dealers), but our cables are also proudly carried at the insistence of these fine high end audio dealers:
Sound of Strings
High End Cable
Igal Sabo High End
NEW DEALER ENQUIRIES INVITED