Excellent pair of Bowers & Wilkins 805 D3. Bookshelf version of the flagship 800 Diamond line. Manufactured in England. Absolutely mint condition, single owner. Bought in 2021, keep invoice, original packaging, instructions, jumpers, etc.
Less than 100 hours of use.
Selling to upgrade to the 805 D4's.
Original stands customized for the speakers included in the price, shipped with the original packaging as well.
Absolute pristine condition, you won't be able to find anything better out there.
Amazing sound, best imaging speakers in the market, clear, detailed, fast, precise, uncolored, great dynamic range and impressive bass for the size. Pair them to McIntosh, Hegel, Classe, Krell or Rotel. They completely disappear !
- Technical features: Diamond tweeter / Continuum cone bass mid / Anti-resonance plug / Flowport / Optimized Matrix / Solid body tweeter / Tweeter-on-Top
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive units: 1 inch Diamond dome high-frequency / 6.5 inch Continuum cone bass midrange
- Frequency range :34Hz to 35kHz
- Frequency response (+/-3dB from reference axis): 42Hz to 28kHz
- Sensitivity (1m on axis at 2.83Vrms): 88dB
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis) / <1 % 70Hz – 20kHz / <0.6% 120Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal impedance (min): 8Ω (minimum 4.6Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 50W – 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- Dimensions: Height: 424mm / Width: 238mm /Depth: 345mm
- Net weight: 12.6kg (28lb)
- Color: Piano black