The No. 526 is not just a Stereophile Class-A rated preamplifier, but in the review it was called, "a preamplifier to die for." Good news, no need to get crazy, you can own this one today.
The engineers outdid themselves with every possible refinement in a feature packed preamplifier. Even the DAC and phono stage are not just value add-ons but are true reference-grade audiophile sections.
Featuring 12 inputs, a world-class 32 bit DAC, seven discrete power supplies, a pure class-A MM/MC phono stage, a class-A Main drive headphone amp and Clari-Fi restoration technology, the 526 is a statement piece, even from Mark Levinson.
In Mark Levinson style, no corners are cut with beautiful separation of the audio, control and power supply circuits and sections. A shielded box protects the power supply and other circuits against electrostatic and magnetic interference. Filtered AC power is routed outside audio circuit sections, providing audio circuits with the quiet, shielded environment essential for superior sound. Like most high-performance audio components, the N°526 relies on clean, noise-free AC power to deliver maximum performance.
This unit is brand new and sealed in the original box with all original accessories.
- Pure Path discrete, direct-coupled, fully balanced, dual-monaural signal path
- Discrete, balanced R-2R Ladder volume control for precision and performance
- 32-bit Precision Link DAC with three selectable filters and seven power supplies
- Supports high-resolution PCM (up to 32-bit/192kHz) and DSD (up to 5.6MHz)
- 12 analog, digital, and phono inputs; balanced, single-ended, headphone outputs
- Class A Pure Phono stage with physically separated channels for MC and MM
- Class A Main Drive Headphone output for up to 32-ohm headphones
- Selectable fourth-order, 80Hz high-pass filter for seamless subwoofer integration
- Aux output path: 1 XLR and 1 RCA stereo pairs w/ fixed/variable volume and independent source selection.
- Independent audio circuits, communication circuits and power supplies for each channel
- Main outputs: 2 XLR and 2 RCA stereo pairs (identical w/ volume).
- Ethernet, RS-232, IR and 12V trigger system control ports. Includes system remote control.
- Separate main and record outputs
PREAMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS -
- INPUTS - (3) Single ended, (2) Balanced XLR, (1) Phono RCA, (1) AES/EBU (XLR) digital, (2) S/PDIF, (2) Toslink, 1 USB
- (FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 20Hz to 20kHz
- MM INPUT CAPACITANCE VALUES - 50, 100, 150, 200 or 680pF
- MC INPUT CAPACITANCE VALUES - 20, 33, 50, 66, 100, 200, 330, 500, 1000 or 47k Ohm
- MC GAIN VALUES - 50, 60, 70 dB
- DAC SAMPLE RATES - 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz up to 32 Bit
- DSD - Native up to 5.6MHz
- THD - 0.001%
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 19.1" x 17.75" x 4"
- WEIGHT: 41 Lbs
IN THE BOX -
- Original Triple Box and packing
- Original Manuals
- Original remote control
- Original power cord
- White gloves
CONDITION - This preamp is brand new.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We’ve been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We’ll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We’ll guide you to the best gear within your budget and are always available for after the sale support.
CONTACT INFO -