The stylish CNC-machined plinth of the T1 features no plastic parts and is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside, therefore avoiding unwanted vibrations within the chassis. The glass platter is also a heavy, zero-resonance design. The turntable feet also do a good job of isolating from ambient vibrations around your hi-fi system. A newly designed sub-platter runs silently on an ultra-precise 0.001mm main bearing with a hardened steel axel and brass bushing. The result is you hear more music and no turntable.
The T1 comes with a pre-adjusted Ortofon OM 5e moving magnet cartridge and is ready to use right out of the box. On top of this the T1 BT features a built-in phono stage and a BT transmitter for wireless music streaming to your favorite BT speakers and headphones.
- Built-in phono stage and BT for wireless use
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Heavy 8mm, zero-resonance blasted-glass platter
- Precision CNC‘d heavy full chassis: No hollow spaces, no plastic
- Ortofon OM 5e moving magnet pickup
- 8,6“ highly precise and light aluminum tonearm
- Low friction, vibration free tonearm bearing
- One-piece tonearm design with integrated headshell
- Pro-Ject phono cables
- Vibration absorbing feet
- Elegant dustcover with adjustable hinges
- Hand-made in Europe
TURNTABLE SPECIFICATIONS -
- TONEARM - 8.6” aluminum
- CARTRIDGE - Ortofon OM 5e
- MAIN BEARING - Stainless steel/brass
- PLATTER - Heavy 8mm, blasted-glass platter with felt mat
- ANTI-SKATE - Magnetic
- SPEEDS - 33, 45 (manual speed change)
- WOW / FLUTTER - 33: 0.25% 45: 0.23%
- SIGNAL / NOISE RATIO - 65dB
- POWER SUPPLY - 15V DC 800mA
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 16.3" x 13.2" x 3.9"
- WEIGHT - 8.4 lbs.
IN THE BOX -
- Original Box and packing
- Turntable (tonearm & cartridge installed)
- Blasted-glass platter w/ integrated vinyl mat
- Power supply
- Drive belt
- Phono cables
- 45 RPM adapter
- Hex-key tool
- Instructions For Use booklet
- Warranty Information
CONDITION - Demo, very good. Cover has a few small scratches.
WARRANTY - 2 years (1-year warranty for the supplied cartridge). We are the East Coast Pro-Ject service center, so should you ever need assistance or service, we're here to help.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex, and various truck freight lines for items weighing over 100 lbs. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, high-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned, and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether it's a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget and are always available for after-sale support.
CONTACT INFO -