This Swiss made cartridge sounds wonderful and has plenty of life on it left. Uncertain about the hours of usage but guessing around 200 hours of use.
Don’t have the original box but in YZX box for secure shipping.
US and Canada ONLY.
Buyer is responsible for Paypal fee and any applicable duty and handling fee if crossing border.
Thanks for looking
· Output Voltage: 2.5mV
· Cantilever: Solid Boron, 0.28mm
· Stylus: Nude line-contact diamond, mirror polished
· Stylus tip radius: 6x40 um
· VTA: 20 degrees
· Coil: Pure Iron Cross
· Weight: 8.8 grams
· Internal Impedance: 12ohms
· Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
· Channel Balance: Better than 0.5db
· Channel Separation: Better than 35db at 1kHz
· Tracking force: 1.8-2 grams
· Recommended loading: 200-47,000 ohms
· Break-in period: 40 hours
This cartiride creates a very low noise floor, meaning the LP music jumps out from a near-silent backdrop. This makes them sound like CDs (especially if it is an LP with quiet surfaces). The cartridge did sound very good "right out of the box", although my experience told me it would even improve with time, and it has (about 30 hours on it so far). I love the midrange detail, the solid bass, the lack of harshness, the overall "musical" presentation - I will keep this cartidge and not need to look for any other. That is the best compliment I can give any item such as this.