AC Coupler (Black) powercord
AC Coupler Black is made to supply clean power to the high consumption analog components. Construction is based on self shielding hand winding special geometry technique with low capacitance and resistance design. Each cable takes few hours to complete.
By using self shielding design NAT cable avoid problem with common used separate shielding layers that induced many problems in terms of pure power energy transmission. Special material is used inside the cable to convert "pollution" energy into a heat.
Several great NAT Audio reviews also mention use of NAT power cords – just do a Google search…
Type: Multi solid-core construction with OFC material
Power Output: 2300 VA const; 3700 VA peak
Capacitance and Resistance: <75pF / m (<150pF per cord) <0.023 Ohms per cord
Power Requirement: 120V / 50Hz
Dimensions: 73" (1850 mm) length
Net Weight: approx. 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg) unpacked
Total Weight: approx. 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg) packed
- High power capability
- OFC material for main conductors
- Hubbell hospital grade plug
- Special geometry of internal construction
- Cross section AWG 9 (6,5mm2)
- Ultra low capacitance
- Ultra low resistance
- Hand-assembled product
This was used as a demo cable within a system. 4 units available; each selling for the same price. Comes with the original case.
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO OWN ONE OF THE BEST POWERCORDS IN THE MARKET!
- ACCEPTANCE OF PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARDS WILL RESULT IN A SURCHARGE OF 3.5-4%, AND WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM U.S. RESIDENTS.
T: (203) 877-7776