Nice condition, traded-in Audio Research (ARC) LS12 Solid-State Line Stage Preamplifier in black finish.
Serial # 60101803.
Unit comes with manual, remote control, and power cord.
We do NOT have the original box.
Unit is rated a 7/10 because there is a scuff on the front right handle, and a scratch on the front behind the right handle (see photos). High-Resolution pictures are available upon-request.
We have also rated this unit a 7/10 because it has a slight odor.
The previous owner was a smoker. We have entirely cleaned both the inner and outside surfaces, but there is still a light odor.
The unit is functioning perfectly, and has been thoroughly tested by our technician.
- Frequency Response: +/- 1dB, 0.1Hz to 40kHz at rated output. -3dB points below 0.06Hz and above 70kHz
- Gain: Main output – 18dB balanced, 12 dB single-ended; Tape output: 0dB balanced
- Inputs: AUX (SE), PHONO, TUNER, CD BAL, AUX BAL, MONITOR (SE), and PROCESSOR (SE)
- Input Impedance: 150K ohms balanced, 75K ohms SE
- Output Impedance: 400 ohms balanced, 200 ohms SE main
- Output polarity: Non-inverting
For technical specifications and more information, Click Here
Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance cost. Please call 734-662-3595 and ask for Larry or Rebecca for any further information on this product. Michigan residents pay 6% sales tax. Ohio residents pay 6.75% sales tax. PayPal Users pay 3.5% fee. Please check on the availability of item as we are also a retail outlet and some items are sold prior to us being able to update the listing. All electronics support US voltages only unless indicated otherwise. We do not change voltages.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: www.paragonsns.com
Thank you for looking.