Great condition, consignment Audio Research PH-5 Phono Preamplifier
Unit comes in original box and packaging, with manual, tubes, screwdriver and power cord.
Unit is rated an 8/10 due to light use and general wear and tear. Nothing specific to note.
- Frequency Response: +/- .25dB of RIAA, 10Hz to 60kHz; 3dB points below below 0.7Hz and above 400kHz
- Gain: 57.5dB at 1kHz (MC & MM compatible)
- Input Impedance: Selectable 47K, 1000, 500, 200, or 100 ohms with 200pF Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 200ohms Unbalanced. Recommended load 50k – 100k ohms and 100pF. (10K ohms minimum and 2000pF maximum)
- Rated Outputs: .50V RMS 10Hz to 60kHz, 100K ohm load (output capability is 50V RMS output at .5% THD at 1kHz
- Tube Compliment: (4) 6922/E88CC dual triodes with JFET input. Solid State power supply.
Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance cost. Please call 734-662-3595 and ask for Larry or Richard for any further information on this product. Michigan residents pay 6% sales tax. Ohio residents pay 6.75% sales tax. Illinois residents pay 6.25% sales tax + local municipalities if applicable. PayPal Users pay 3.5% fee. All major credit cards are charged an additional 2% transaction fee. American Express users pay 3% additional. Please check on the availability of item as we are also a retail outlet and some items are sold prior to us being able to update the listing. All electronics support US voltages only unless indicated otherwise. We do not change voltages.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: www.paragonsns.com
Thank you for looking.