Digital Controller / Home Cinema Processor
Firmware v4.00 installed with Room EQ.
Original RRP was over £8,000.00
In Perfect Working Order
Main unit is in Mint Condition; the remote control is slightly sticky to the touch, which is common with this type of remote.
Comes with:- Remote Control, User Guides & CD's, Mains Lead, Original Box & Packaging.
The MC-12 is the culmination of years of product design, effortlessly combining performance, flexibility, and elegance. Sophisticated and powerful, it is supremely equipped to control the most intricate home theater. Three zones, twelve configurable inputs, onboard processing, twelve output channels, and a wide array of expansion capabilities enable the MC-12 to easily meet the demands of the discerning audio/video enthusiast.
With myriad features available in the MC-12, the simple and intuitive user interface provides ultimate adjustability without being confusing. Access to the listening modes, input and output settings, speaker distances and levels is never more than a few button pushes away.
The MC-12's three zones are independent, allowing for seamless control of multi-room systems. Because each zone is capable of routing a different input source, it is possible to watch a DVD in the home theater while listening to a CD in the kitchen and recording a program from a satellite receiver to a DVD-R. The record zone can also be used to provide audio to a third room.
A glance at the MC-12's rear panel will show the tremendous array of inputs and outputs. Analog audio is available on stereo connectors and a 5.1-channel connector, ideal for DVD-A or SACD sources such as the RT-20 Disc Player. High resolution 24-bit/96kHz analog-to-digital converters can be used to bring these sources into the digital domain for processing or, for audio purists, a true analog bypass option is available which keeps the signal in the analog domain from input to output.
- Twelve channels, twelve configurable inputs, and three zones
- Automatic speaker distance and output level calibration (with optional microphone kit)
- 5.1-channel analog audio input
- Analog bypass for stereo and 5.1-channel analog audio inputs
- Two 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converters (DACs) for each main audio output
- Balanced main and second zone audio outputs (balanced version only)
- S/PDIF coaxial, S/PDIF optical and AES/EBU digital audio inputs
- S/PDIF coaxial and S/PDIF optical digital audio outputs
- Automatic switching between analog and digital audio inputs
- Two broadcast-quality video switchers
- Four component video inputs with full high-definition television compatibility
- RCA and professional-grade BNC component video inputs/outputs
- Eight S-video and five composite video inputs
- LOGIC 7 decoding
- Lexicon LIVE
- Dolby Digital Surround EX and Dolby Pro Logic IIx decoding
- DTS 96/24®, DTS Neo:6®, and DTS-ES® (matrix and discrete) decoding
- THX Ultra2® and THX Surround EX® decoding
- Three trigger outputs, rear panel IR input, and RS-232 control
- Four microphone inputs