It's a rare event when an audio product comes along that captures all the senses, inspiring discerning audio design professionals and high-tech enthusiasts alike. Meet the PROCISE® PSPHD — the ultimate high-definition surround sound processor designed for high-end home entertainment, corporate boardrooms, and custom theater installations.
"PROCISE delivers pure, mind-blowing sonic performance wrapped in a strikingly handsome package — with impeccable specs to back it all up — plus brilliant new design innovations never before seen in a surround sound processor."
No other audio processor does so much to maximize the impact of all your digital and analog sources within the unique acoustical environment of your home theater, living room, conference room, or auditorium. Whatever the shape of the room or its materials and furnishings, whether using the most expensive, esoteric speakers or something more modest, the PSPHD has the intelligence to propel your listening experience to a new pinnacle of auditory gratification.
With its proprietary combination of advanced features and innovative new technologies, the PSPHD fulfills the myriad design challenges and performance expectations of the high-end custom market:
This unit is brand new and unused. It was purchased for a project and never used. New price is $11,000.00 and its the current model. In addition we are throwing in the $200, 7 channel Crestron XLR cable package AND the $500 CSSTK Calibration Tuning Kit.
- 7.3 HD surround sound processing
- Delivers the ultimate multi-channel experience with enveloping surround sound and uniform deep bass coverage employing multiple subwoofers.
- Audyssey MultEQ® XT precision automatic room compensation maximizes your speaker system's performance within your acoustical space.
- Very latest HDMI® connectivity
- Provides the essential transport for 7.1 surround sound and HD / 3D Video.
- Studio grade performance
- Three floating-point DSPs and 24-bit 96kHz A-D/D-As achieve articulate, life-like sound with extreme dynamic range and ultra low noise down to 125 dB SNR.
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports the latest 7.1 surround sound audio formats to get the most from Blu-ray Disc® and other high-definition media.
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ®
- Assures consistent bass response, tonal balance and soundstage at any volume.
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume®
- Solves the problem of spikes in volume level between television programs and commercials, and between the soft and loud passages of movies.
- Pure mode
- Bypasses all signal processing to provide a pure signal path for critical listening of analog sources.
- QuickSwitch HD® digital switching
- Achieves fast, fluid switching of HDMI audio and video.
- Smart HDCP management
- Industry-leading support for HDCP ensures the most reliable handling of digital HD content, and compatibility with the widest range of devices.
- Copious connectivity
- Furnishes an incredible 30 inputs including HDMI, AES/EBU, S/PDIF optical and coaxial; plus mono, stereo, and multi-channel analog.
- XLR balanced inputs/outputs
- Ensures a quieter, more reliable analog interface to professional-grade amplifiers, powered subwoofers, and source components.
- PROAMP automatic amplifier pairing
- Allows unprecedented integration between preamp and amplifier for seamless control and monitoring.
- Discrete output channel signal processing
- Affords independent fine adjustment of every individual speaker and subwoofer.
- 2-channel signal steering
- Lets you alternately route stereo audio to the surround, rear, or all speakers for better background or party music.
- Downmix outputs
- Provides independent mono and stereo output signals to feed additional listening zones, and for interfacing with all kinds of commercial audio equipment.
- Integrated line mixer
- Enables straight-forward integration with microphone mixers and codecs, eliminating the need for extra outboard gear in a commercial multimedia presentation or teleconferencing application. Also affords a whole new level of flexibility for interfacing with doorbells and phone ringers, paging and karaoke equipment.
- Dedicated speech processing
- Each of the three mixer inputs includes programmable compression, gating, 4-band EQ and notch filtering.
- Sophisticated signal routing
- Allows flexible distribution of each mixer input to feed any of the front, surround, rear, and downmix outputs.
- Native Crestron Control®
- Enables virtually unlimited customization for real-time touch screen control and automation as part of a complete Crestron® control system.
- Crestron PROCISE Tools software
- Affords extensive configuration and fine adjustment via USB or Ethernet.
- DigitalMedia™ system integration melds seamlessly into a Crestron DigitalMedia system via HDMI and Ethernet.
- High-end design
- Features a stunning milled aluminum front panel with clean, uncomplicated controls and selectable visual feedback for a look befitting the finest showcase theater or luxury conference room.
SALON 1 Audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We have a 'rare' audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.