Quicksilver Phono Stage - excellent tube MM phono stage from the analog master, Mike Sanders. 12AX7 and 6922 tubes sound great, low hours. In excellent condition (almost like new), w/ original box and documentation. Rated 8/10 for age only.
From the Quicksilver archive page:
Quicksilver believes that simplicity is the best approach. The all-tube Phono Preamp uses only two triode tube sections per channel. Gain is 44db at 1 KHz; 67 db when used with the Quicksilver Moving Coil Step-up Transformer.
- Bandwidth Within +/- 0.25 db of RIAA, 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- Gain 44 db at 1 KHz
- Input Impedance 47 Kohm, 20 Hz-20 KHz
- Output Impedance 3 Kohm, 20 Hz-20 KHz
- Tube Complement 1-12AX7, 1-6DJ8/6922
- Dimensions 3"H, 9 1/2"D, 15"W
- Front Panel 17" x 3 1/4"
- Weight 12 lbs.