SimAudioMoon 100DAn extremely musical but dynamic DAC with SPDIF Coax and Toslink inputs plus USB. Built in Canada. It is eight months old and in mint condition. It was a substantial upgrade from the highly rega...385.00
Sorry, this listing has ended.
You may like one of these similar items:
SimAudio Moon 100D Digital-to-Analog Converter [Expired]
An extremely musical but dynamic DAC with SPDIF Coax and Toslink inputs plus USB. Built in Canada.
It is eight months old and in mint condition. It was a substantial upgrade from the highly regarded Beresford TC-7520+ I owned before and I've enjoyed it so much I've now bought it's big brother, the 300D. I've owned several pieces of Simaudio gear and this DAC has the same impeccable build quality and design as the rest.
There's an excellent review in The Absolute Sound and here are quotes from the Ultra High Fidelity magazine review, "Simaudio has brought a DAC to market that is a strong, clear, decisive performer, and it deserves to live in an audiophile’s dreams. It makes very high quality sound, and sells for an extremely low price. This DAC is a bona fide bargain. Go for it. Seriously." "I don’t know why you should look for a more expensive DAC if you are planning a substantial upgrade in your system."
Comes with the box, 18V power supply and both the paper manual and a searchable PDF of the manual on disc.
No fee for Paypal. Fixed shipping price of $15 to the U.S. or Canada.
I can email pictures since the posted ones don't seem to be showing up here.
· Power supply with 3 stages of DC voltage regulation
· A fully asynchronous sample rate converter
· BurrBrown PCM1793 high-resolution 24-bit/192-kHz D/A and 8X oversampling digital filter
· Accurate digital clocking system for exceptionally low intrinsic jitter levels
· Single-ended RCA analog outputs
· Advanced analog signal path using a DC servo circuit and proprietary analog filter
· Pure copper circuit board tracings with extremely low impedance characteristics
· Extremely rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
· Accurate matching of high quality components in a symmetrical circuit design
· Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance.
|Last 12 months||0||0.0%|
Member since February 2010
Items from this seller