This amplifier is brand new in a sealed box. The photos you see in this ad (OTHER THAN THE ACTUAL BOX) are for reference purposes only since my amplifier is sealed in the box. I traded in my MA-200 to Magnus Audio for this current model MA-260 and never opened it. I have changed my system and now will not be using this extraordinary amplifier.
This is your chance to purchase one of the best sounding amplifier's available, brand new, for one third of MSRP!
The MA-260 is a 2 channel stereo power amplifier in pure Class A operation. With the use of 5 pairs carefully selected and matched powerful MOSFET transistors per channel (10 pairs in total), the MA-260 is capable of delivering a guaranteed linear output of 45 watts x 2 into 8 ohms.
The MA-260 power amplifier is handcrafted with the
use of highest quality parts and components. The audio grade toroidal
transformer is custom wound according to our specifications. Even the
heavy-duty special designed heat sinks are custom made in order to meet our
- Advance and sophisticated pure Class A design with supreme
- 10 pairs carefully selected and matched MOSFET output
transistors of highest quality.
- Custom wound audio grade toroidal transformer with separate
windings for left and right channel.
- Custom made heavy-duty heat sinks with special thick rib
design ensure a lower operating temperature.
- Sophisticated protective circuit ensures highest operational
safety for the amplifier and the connected loudspeakers.
- Integrated power circuit with time-delay relay to eliminate
- Advance layout and wiring techniques guarantee a hum free
- Switchable balanced (XLR) and single-ended (RCA) inputs.
- Full metal housing for optimum shielding.
- Handcrafted in California, USA.
PRICE IS FIRM AT $1650 PLUS SHIPPING.
- Rated Output Power: 45 Watts RMS at 8 Ohms / 90 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.1 dB from 10 Hz to 50 KHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 110 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.014%
- Gain: 27.8 dB
- Input Impedance: 35k Ohms (single-ended) / 50k Ohms (balanced)
- Input Sensitivity: 1.5 V RMS
- Output Voltage: 37 V RMS
- Damping Factor: 200, reference 8 Ohms nominal
- Inputs: 2 balanced via XLR connector (1 per channel) / 2 single-ended via RCA connector (1 per channel)
- Outputs: 2 pairs high quality binding posts (1 pair per channel)
- Dimensions: 19 in. W x 6 in. H x 17 in. D
- Net Weight: 60 lbs.