Terrific amps! Detailed. Musical. Powerful.
I am original owner, purchased just over 4 years ago.
Details below, thanks to Merrill's site...
Thanks for your interest, buyer to pay shipping and any fees
Features of the Veritas monoblock:
- Stillpoints Ultramini Riser footers
- Synergistic Research Tunnel fuse
- Cardas XLR silver input pins with rhodium plate, gold-plated body
- Cardas billet copper speaker posts with rhodium plate
- Billet aluminum chassis
- Engineered compartments for internal circuit isolation, limiting interference
- Engineered with ribs to limit vibration and microphonics
- 1" thick walls with center support
- Cardas Litz pure copper, soft annealed, oversized wire
- Five year transferable warranty
- Available in silver, black or red colors
- Switchless AC power for IEC for cleanest power connections
- Soldered or screwed connections
- Minimal wire length for signal path connections
- Engineered venting on the top and airflow system avoiding heat buildup inside the chassis
Specifications of the Veritas monoblock
- Power at 8Ω: 400W
- Power at 4Ω: 700W
- Power at 2Ω: 1,200W
- Input Impedance: 100 kilohms
- Output Impedance: 3 milliohms
- Damping factor: 2,000 at 4Ω
- THD: 0.004% at 200W
- Current: 38A typical max
- Frequency Response: 0Hz to 50kHz 0/-3dB
- Gain: 26dB
- S/N: 128dB
- Inputs: 1 Balanced Cardas XLR with silver pins, rhodium plate, gold-plated body
- Remote Trigger: 1 12V for remote turn on/off
- Outputs: 2 pairs of Cardas rhodium over billet copper speaker posts
- Power Connector: 1 IEC Furutech gold-plated
- Warranty: 5 year transferable
- Optional Cardas RCA to XLR converters
- Short Circuit protection
- Over temperature protection
- Auto shut off in case of fault
- Dimensions: 17" x 12" x 3" without footers
- Weight: 33 lbs.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.