For Sale is a 9 months old Parasound Halo A21 in new condition in the beautiful Black finish. This Parasound Halo A21 amplifier was purchased New by the original owner in November 2015 from an Authorized Parasound Dealer . He sold it to me in March this year and the reason I am selling it is because I have just purchased a Pass Labs X250 Stereo amplifier and I don't have space in my house for two amplifiers. This A21 has been used in a pet and smoke free home. It is in mint/new condition since I do take excellent care of all my high end audio equipment. I have the original Parasound double box,manual and power cord. You can check my feedback and buy with confidence. **Please remember that the Parasound 5 year warranty only applies to the original owner** I will prefer local pick up since this unit is very heavy. I WILL INCLUDE FULL INSURANCE, PAYPAL FEES AND SHIPPING VIA FED EX GROUND SERVICE WITHIN THE CONTINUOUS STATES ONLY AND AT THE ASKING PRICE ONLY. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER PLEASE KNOW THAT IT WILL NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING OR PAYPAL FEES WHICH IS 2.9 % .
Thank you in advance for your interest.
- Continuous power output (20 Hz - 20 kHz): 250 watts RMS x 2 at 8 ohms, 400 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms, 750 watts RMS x 1 (bridged mono mode) at 8 ohms
- Current capacity: 60 amperes peak per channel
- Power bandwidth: 5 Hz - 100 kHz, +0/-3 dB at 1 watt
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.2 % at full power
- IM distortion: < 0.04 %
- Slew rate: >130 V / µsecond
- Dynamic headroom: > 1.5 dB
- Interchannel crosstalk: > 80 dB at 1 kHz; > 63 dB at 20 kHz
- Input sensitivity: 1 V for 28.28 V, THX Reference Level
- Input impedance: 33 k ohm unbalanced; 66 k ohm balanced
- S/N ratio: > 112 dB, input shorted, IHF A-weighted
- Damping factor: > 1100 at 20 Hz
- Voltage: 110V – 120V
- Dimensions: 17.25" wide, 7.625" high (7" without feet), 19.12" deep
- Net weight: 60 lbs.
- Manufacturer's limited warranty: 5 years parts, 5 years labor