Incredible amplifier! I am original owner and it so good that I bought 2 more to run as monoblocks. Originally thought I would use this one in an extra system, but it must go to fund another project.
This amp is in excellent condition and is only 1 year old. Buyer to pay shipping costs (was about $125 from California to Texas). Still have original crates for safe shipping. Buyer to pay 3% for PayPal fees. Save $8,500 off MSRP!!!
Consider the EB-SA1 the culmination in a continual evolution of efficiently-sized, optimal-performance amplifiers. Dimension-for-dimension, watt-for-watt, it simply does not get any better than this! With over 130 clean watts of power and an output stage that supports six pairs of devices per channel, this is the mightiest small amplifier in today’s marketplace. In total, it’s 95 pounds of high-octane audio power just waiting to be unleashed on your system. Consider this amplifier your ultimate audio destiny … for you will hear what you’ve never heard: The holy grail of audio nirvana.
• Two-Channel All-FET circuit design utilizing a 1500VA transformer
• 225,000 uF power supply capacitance
• 130 watts of clean power @ eight Ohm load per channel
• High-quality onboard regulators in voltage gain section
• Output stage features: six pairs of closely matched output devices per channel
• Inputs: Balanced, RCA and 75 Ohm BNC. Outputs: two sets of WBT™ binding posts per channel
• Amplifier can be bridged into “Differential Mode” to supply close to 450 Watts into an eight Ohm load
• Requires a fully differential pre-amplifier if used as a mono-block
• High-quality 20 Amp power cord included
• Size: 19 W x 9.25” H x 15” D
• Weight: 95 pounds