All cables individually hand crafted in the United States.
Attention all Musical Fidelity amplifier and power supply kit owners, including Titan, kW Series, Nu-Vista and Tri-Vista amplifiers. Of course you may be aware that the stock umbilical cables are mediocre at best and may be the weakest link in your music chain. Don't replace your amplifier - replace your stock umbilical set and finally unleash the full performance your Musical Fidelity amplifier and power supply combo is capable of. Our CryoSilver Reference™ umbilical power cable set for all past and present Musical Fidelity amplifier and power supply combos, including Titan, kW Series, Nu-Vista and Tri-Vista amplifiers is phenomenal, and is in use in fine audiophile systems by music lovers worldwide. But don't take our word for it - here is just one of the many, many unsolicited testimonials we have received from clients using these cables with their Musical Fidelity amplifier combo (quoting):
"High-end audio manufacturers always make compromises in design and manufacturing despite proclamations to the contrary. Simply put costs must be reduced in some areas so the manufacturer can emphasize the areas they think are critical to performance and market characteristics. Musical Fidelity, widely regarded as offering the consumer outstanding value, is no exception to this rule. Despite the incredible performance of the entire kW line improvements can be made and Revelation Audio Labs (RAL) has proven to me that replacing the unique power cord arrangement of the kW 500 or kW 750 yields astonishing results.
Specifically, RAL manufactured three custom cords which are used to connect the main amplifier unit and separate power supply unit on my kW 500. I first experimented with the preamplifier power cable which is a benign looking piece utilizing DIN connectors on each end. The stock Musical Fidelity cord (back to compromises) is far from special - it does the job but at minimal cost with common wiring and standard plugs. Replacing this cord with RALs immediately yielded incredible results. Suddenly more information from each source was revealed. Additional benefits (which became more apparent following break-in) included more bass control, laser focused imaging and an overall more musical sounding presentation. Following this enhancement I replaced the two amplifier cables which provide dedicated left and right channel power to the main amplifier. Bass output improved markedly over the stock cables and the kW 500's already significant sense of control and pace was further refined.
If you own the kW 500 and/or kW 750 you must investigate these cables! For a simple plug and play solution you will not yield higher returns - the RAL cables provide a quantum leap in performance for a relatively small investment. Yes, the Musical Fidelity equipment is fantastic but compromises had to made. Contact RAL and make those compromises a distant sonic memory." - D.H.
Of course there are quite a number of this cable kit in use in Musical Fidelity amp combos with outstanding results.
Please visit our web site for a full thesis on our design technologies, but as a brief synopsis, this cable set features:
• We start with bare single crystal five-nines (5N) ultra-pure solid core CryoSilver™ conductors – deep cryogenically treated in our exclusive vacuum cryogenic process. Silver is the most electrically conductive of all the elements, and our silver is not your father’s silver. The raw, uninsulated wire used is made by a U.S. company that specializes in precision silver wiring technology primarily for advanced aerospace and medical imaging industries. Not at all what you find in other audio cables. No bulk cable is employed in any of our designs. That is simply because there is no bulk cable in existence that does what we need it to do.
• Air Tunnel™ dielectrics
• Clear Teflon isolator tubes
• Progressive Hand Wrap™ discreet solid shields for each conductor pole, isolating each conductor/dielectric sub-assembly from all others within the cable, to eliminate EM effects, cross talk, and eddy currents
• Triple-layer solid and helically-woven stranded outer shieldings
• All shieldings drained to the power supply end only (to carry absorbed internal and external EMI/RFI noise harmlessly away from the music)
• All highest quality connectors, made in Switzerland. Feature silver contacts for seamless material compatibility and synergy with our conductors
• All internal condutor-to-connector terminations are treated with Walker Audio E-SST (Extreme Super Silver Treatment) contact enhancement during assembly
• Ceramic MicroSphere™ conduit - another proprietary design feature - absorbs
and dissipates both internal and external air borne vibrations, resonances and microphonics. Ordinary high-end cables are a major path for mechanical vibration to enter sensitive audio equipment. In addition, the effects resonance has on the performance of audio cables themselves is well documented. Audio frequency vibrations induced into the cable may create a state of microphony and transduce physical resonance into electrical resonance, polluting the audio stream. However the most harmful mechanical energy is actually generated internally by the electrical components comprising the audio equipment circuitry, consequently occurring precisely where the delicate music signal resides. These vibrations produce phasing errors that slur and garble the music, diminishing resolution and coloring harmonic equilibrium. To combat this phenomenon, the conduit of this cable is filled by a special process with proprietary Ceramic MicroSpheres™ (patent applied for, Revelation Audio Labs, Inc.), developed through and supported by a number of relevant NASA White Papers dealing with crystal lattices, expressly to defeat this menace to faithful music reproduction. This results in a cable that is virtually immune to the propagation of micro-vibration, and minimizes parasitic vibration of the equipment power supply and audio circuitry. This could be one of your most valuable weapons in your isolation arsenal.
• Conductive Carbon Infused Composite (CCIC)™ outer jacket - this advanced technology material augments the EMI/RFI/EMF shielding of the cable. The negative affects that static electrical fields and charges have on audio cables is well documented. In addition to augmented shielding, crucially the Conductive Carbon jacket provides ESD (Electro Static Discharge) protection as it dissipates static fields and charges, also eliminating static electrical charges from accumulating in the first place, as their presence robs audio performance as it does with standard cable insulation. There are a number of products on the market, accessories if you will, that address static electrical fields on audio cables. Our unique design feature attacks the issue at the source through the proactive, preventative approach. We have been performing tests and trials at length for some time, with phenomenal results, employing Conductive Carbon Infused Composite as the outer jacket material. This material enhances EMI and RFI protection, but what this material provides above and beyond the protection of traditional shielding materials and methodologies is it provides Static Protection, guarding against the phenomenon of ESD (Electro Static Discharge). The material absorbs and dissipates static electricity charge build-ups, which occur naturally on common non-conductive materials (i.e. cable insulation). It is typical for these charge levels to be in the thousands of volts. All areas of audio performance are enhanced by removing static electrical fields and charges from the surfaces of cables. This feature also improves performance by removing from your system surfaces that build and hold static electric fields. Why do other so-called "cost-no-object" cable makers not use such a jacket material? You tell me.
• Cables are fully conditioned on our audiodharma Cable Cooker 2.5 Pro and connector contacts are treated with Walker Audio E-SST Extreme Super Silver Treatment contact enhancer prior to shipment
The above Muscial Fidelity power umbilical cable set includes the following three cables:
Low voltage interconnection leads - two (left and right), 1-meter, 3-pole Neutrik Powercon connectors
Control interconnection lead - one, 1-meter, 5-pin Neutrik HD XLR connectors, specially wired for use with Musical Fidelity gear.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT PRICE FOR AUDIOGON MEMBERS ONLY
The regular cost of the three-cable set is $999 (nearly $1,500 if purchased separately). However, as a member of AudiogoN you may have a set for the discounted price of only $899. Please consider the average price-per-cable on the set and further realize the value this kit represents.
As with all of our cables, we offer a 30 day risk-free audition period. Use them for a full 30 days, if you are not pleased, you may return them for a full refund. However, I am pleased to inform you that 100% of our customers who have ordered the M-F umbilical power cables are absolutely thrilled with how they optimize the performance of the Musical Fidelity gear, finally enabling the full sonic potential of the amplifier and power supply kit to be realized.
The cable set is available for immediate shipment.
Keep this in mind. We are uniquely positioned to custom-build any cable to accommodate your requirements and/or specifications, utilizing our highly reviewed technologies—such as to substitute for an inferior “stock” cable. You will literally be amazed at the performance enhancement such an upgrade will make. Every customer has stated it is the most cost-effective improvement they had ever made to their system, surpassing an equipment replacement upgrade! We would also be delighted to “hot rod” any of our cable designs to your specifications. Our designs are in use in fine audio studios and other professional applications. In fact, did you know that our digital cables are actually in use in-flight by NASA?
We pay the cost of shipping worldwide.
We prefer PayPal, but will only accept a check or postal money order from U.S. buyer, or only a postal money order from a Canadian buyer.
We offer a 6-month no-interest financing program.
Now in our thirteenth year of selling our cables on AudiogoN! View our over one dozen years of great buyer feedbacks. What other cable maker selling on AudiogoN can make that claim? We are very proud of our success on AudiogoN, and for all the many people it has enabled us to meet and serve. Thank you for your support.
Revelation Audio Labs does not offer various models, with their respective price points, for a prospective application. This is because each of our cables is simply the very best that it can possibly be, and comparable to the very finest cables available. Yet, our prices are very competitive, because our factory-direct sales eliminate inevitable distributor mark-up.
We sell directly to the end user, to save you money, but our cables are also proudly carried by the insistence of these fine high end audio dealers:
High End Cable (United Kingdom)
True Audiophile (Portland, OR)
Affordable Audio (Playa del Rey, CA)
Audio Extreme (Hong Kong)
Igal Sabo High End (Israel)
ES Audio (South Korea)