Fantastic mono-blocked stereo amplifier (two amplifiers, one box, one power supply) that loads in gobs of power to drive difficult and efficient speakers alike. Selling as I am shifting my listening room into a smaller space and actually need to downgrade. If you need an integrated amplifier with lots of power and dynamic slam in a compact unit, this is it. Marking this as MINT. Ships with power cable, remote, and manual. No original box, but it will come securely shipped.
Unit includes upgrade kit: Wyred replaced their usual OFC internal wiring with premium Kimber TCX wire, a 14 ga. multi-gauge/multi-strand OFC wire for improved transparency and sound. They also replaced the normal binding posts with high-end, German-made WBT nextgen® binding posts for a better fit and connection to maximize the amplifier.
- Utilizes latest generation (ASX2) ICEpower® audio technology
- Up to 460wpc in 8Ω, 775wpc in 4Ω
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- Optical rotary encoder (volume knob / power button)
- Fully functional remote control
- 12V DC Trigger input (to automatically activate HT Bypass mode)
- 12V DC Trigger output
- Home Theater bypass (customizable for any input, also DC Trigger input selected)
- RCA pre-out gives you the flexibility to bi-amp or add a subwoofer.
- Balance control
- Absolute phase control (0°/180°)
- Efficient (little heat)
- Extremely low noise floor
- True Resistive-Ladder volume control
- Differential, fully-balanced
- Unbalanced to Balanced conversion (when RCA inputs are selected)
- Extremely low Idle power consumption
- Rugged construction
- ½” Machined and Anodized front panels
- 60kΩ input impedance
- 4 sets of gold plated unbalanced (RCA) inputs
- 1 set of gold plated unbalanced (RCA) outputs (For use with a powered sub, etc.)
- 1 set of Neutrik Balanced (XLR) inputs
- Factory Selectable mains 115/230VAC
- Compact size (17”W x 4”H x 14.5”D)
- Typical THD+N 8Ω (10W out): 0.001%
- Power Output 8Ω @ 0.2% THD+N: 460W
- Power Output 8Ω @ 1.0% THD+N: 480W
- Power Output 4Ω @ 0.2% THD+N: 725W
- Power Output 4Ω @ 1.0% THD+N: 775W
- Output Idle Noise (A Wt.): <215µV
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz (8Ω @ 10W): ± 0.15db
- Lower Bandwidth: 1.5Hz all loads
- Dynamic Range: (A wt.) 108db
- Gain: 42db
- Sensitivity: 0.75V
- Output Impedance: 0.005Ω
- Output Impedance (Pre Out): 100Ω
- Balanced Input Impedance: 60.4Ωk
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: 60.4Ωk
- Min Load: 4Ω
- Max Output Current: 40A
- Channel Tracking: < ± 0.050db
- Crosstalk (20Hz-20kHz): >85db
- Idle Power Consumption: 35w
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.
If you pay using Audiogon Express Checkout (credit card through our marketplace) you will have 7 days from the date of delivery to request a refund, regardless of the seller's return window.