Interested? For a faster response, PLEASE email us directly by CLICKING HERE.
SOTA Nova Turntable - No compromises, just pleasure.
Sota has a sound that leaves others flat with it's great sense of the whole sonic picture; Soundstage, tonality, purity, agility and quietness. Not to mention you can order allmost any beautiful wood of your choice.
Nova shown in Birdseye Maple with optional SME 309 Tonearm / Koetsu Roswood Signature Cartridge. Lots of options for other finishes and tonearms. Cherry finish below.
Audio Revelation is an authorized full line SOTA dealer with many models on display ready for audition.
"... this new Cosmos is technically refined, beautiful to see and use, and performs spectacularly. I don't plan to make the same mistake again by selling my Sota. This one may be the last turntable I own." 10audio
"The SOTAs are the only suspended turntables that are absolutely, unconditionally stable over time, a statement I make from personal experience."
"SOTA is one of those companies that has been making wonderful products for so long it's easy to overlook them in the hoopla of "the next best thing". I rediscovered SOTA in 2004 and fell in love soon after getting my Sapphire - a full of life sound that is positively satisfying.
You won't find a more sensible, high value / performance table for your LP's - including any of seven other table brands I sell! Classically designed with fully modern results, consider SOTA for your next turntable."
- Floating Seismic Platform Suspension with 22 lb. Balanced Sub-Chassis Hung from Four Point Spring Suspension System
- Internally Damped, Multi-layer 14 - 15 lb. Platter
- Inverted Bearing Design with Sapphire Thrust Plate and Zirconium bearing
- Self-Sensing Vacuum Hold-Down with Reflex Clamp, the "Ultimate Record Clamping System
- COSMOS Vinyl-Format Mat
- "Bolt-Through", Multi-Layer Armboard Block Mounting
- Electronic Flywheel Ultra-Regulated, High-Speed Power Supply for Motor System
- High-Efficiency A/C Motor with Double-Regulated, Synthesized Sine-Wave Drive and Balanced Pulley
- Electronic Speed Control and Speed Change
- Interchangeable Tonearms with SOTA Composite Armboards
- Optional Tension-Hinged Clear Dust Cover
- Optional Finishes
- Two Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Turntables must control every issue that affects performance in order to faithfully reproduce what's on the record. The basic goal, maximum information retrieval, is one of controlling microscopic vibrations - a task that requires the utmost in engineering precision and comprehensive design.
All Sota precision tables accomplish the challenging task of controlling the forces within and from without the turntable such as vinyl resonance, acoustic vibration (from speakers) to impure power source thus allowing your tonearm/cartridge maximum performance.
- Rumble: less than -60db unweighted (10cm/sec @ 1000Hz)
- Wow & Flutter: less than .04% RMS
- Suspension: tuned 4-point stretched-spring sub-chassis, 2.55 Hz frequency
- Platter: individually balanced 14 lb one-piece cast platter with internal damping, lead flywheel ring, SOTA Vinyl-Format Platter Mat, molded silicone vacuum lip and anti-static Groove Damper mat
- Vacuum System: electronic-sensing, provides LP clamping vacuum pressure of 3.0 Hg. +/- 0.2 Hg
- Shaft: hardened steel, hand matched to sintered bronze sleeves
- Motor: high-efficiency A/C motor with double-regulated, synthesized sine-wave drive and balanced pulley; electronic flywheel with ultra-regulated, high-speed power supply for motor system
- Bearing: thrust pad; polished sapphire disc; thrust point: hardened zirconium ball bearing
- Transmission: belt driven
- Speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM, electronically switchable with fine tuning
- Weight: 44 lb (20 kg) turntable only; 10 lb (9 kg) pump unit
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" H (to top of dust cover), 20-1/4" W, 16-1/2" D
Audio Revelation 2630 Pirineos Way #24
Carlsbad, CA 92009
FOR EMAIL INQUIRIES, PLEASE CLICK: Jay 760.944.0444 9am-6pm PST Monday through Saturday
Visits by appointment only please.
Visit our sister site at www.stylusexperience.com