GINGKO AUDIO CLOUD 9S FOR VPI SCOUT/SCOUTMASTER NEAR MINT CONDITION PAYPAL PLEASE AD 3%
FROM GINGKO AUDIO WEBSITE
Actual results of a vibration test that Gingko conducted where the benefit of the Cloud 9 is evident (Pictured Below). Performance-wise, the Gingko Audio VPI Scout/Scoutmaster Cloud 9 Isolation Platform rivals the best out there. The picture shows a direct side-by-side comparison between no Cloud 9 on the left of the screen (measures vibration on the shelf) and with the Cloud 9 on the right of the screen (measures vibration on the plinth). The resulting airborne vibration from a music track playing through an audio system was shown in color (the hotter the color, the more vibration). It was recorded in real time (horizontal axis) across frequencies from 10 to 22K Hz (vertical axis) with two identical sensors mounted on the shelf and the plinth. The black line at the top shows the sum of the vibration across all frequencies. As you can see, the Gingko Audio VPI Scout/Scoutmaster Cloud 9 Isolation Platform really removes much of the strong vibration created just by playing the music.
The Gingko Audio VPI Scout/Scoutmaster Cloud 9 Isolation Platform is a no-brainer for ANY VPI Scout or Scoutmaster Turntable owner! High performance and stability take it straight to the top of the class. Cat/Scout/Scoutmaster lovers rejoice—Vinh Vu's engineering prowess and common sense have given you the (near) perfect solution to upgrade your table's performance and make sure it stays on the rack instead tumbling on to your floor.
- John Zurek, Positive Feedback Online Isse 38 Cloud 9 Features:
• Double thickness base of the Cloud 11 for high performance and safety (the balls won't roll off the dimples)
• Separate plate for the motor, further isolating motor noise from the plinth.
• Provides 6 dimples and balls, placed strategically to allow many ball position combinations to accommodate different weights from the Scout to the Scoutmaster with Super Platter.
• The balls support the bottom side of the plinth for a lower profile. The silver cone feet will go through the four corner holes and be lifted off of the shelf, further isolating the plinth from shelf vibration.
• The user may even remove the feet altogether and rest the plinth on four balls in the corner holes for an even lower profile.
• The Cloud 9 follows the contour of the Scout/Scoutmaster plinth and is a perfect match visually.
19" W x 14" D x 2" H