Monitor Audio's W12 features award winning design and performance. The Silver W12 active subwoofer's 500 watt DSP controlled amplifier utilises advanced switch-mode power conversion techniques and superior processing to increase dynamic control and deliver far greater head-room. Its also uses a sealed box for controlled, tight, fast bass all the way down to 22Hz.
This is a new, but open box unit in real black oak veneer. We will honor the full warranty.
- Ultra long throw 12” driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) cone.
- Triple suspended driver for ultimate linearity, ensuring control at high power and long excursions.
- Oversized black anodized 3” driver voice coil provides high power handling and low distortion.
- Powerful 500 watt RMS Class-D amplifier ensures instantaneous high current delivery.
- DSP processing with driver optimisation and crossover performed digitally.
- Monitor Audio developed Automatic Position Correction® (APC) optimises response for room acoustics.
- USB input for firmware updates.
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact).
- 12 volt trigger provides switching control from AV amp or processor.
- 25mm (1”) MDF construction.
- Heavy radial cabinet bracing.
- Top mounted control panel for easy access to main features.
- Selected real wood veneer or high gloss piano finishes.
- frequency response: 20-120 Hz
- built-in Class D amplifier delivers 500 watts of continuous power
- ultra-rigid, lightweight C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminum/Magnesium) cone material provides high efficiency and low distortion
- ultra-long-throw 12" C-CAM woofer
- acoustic suspension (sealed) cabinet design
- APC® (Automatic Position Correction) system with included calibration microphone
- continuously variable low-pass 40-120 Hz crossover
- top-mounted continuously variable volume control
- phase switch (0/180°)
- top-mounted three-setting bass EQ switch (Music/Movies/Impact) provides fine-tuning for different sources
- auto on/off, plus 12-volt DC trigger input
- left and right RCA line-level inputs and outputs
- RCA LFE input and LFE output
- USB connector for firmware updates
- adjustable feet with carpet spikes and soft polymer floor pads
- 13-3/8"W x 14-9/16"H x 16-1/8"D
- weight: 44.3 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
SALON 1 Audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We have a 'rare' audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.