These GM70 mono power amps are Single-Ended Direct-Heated-Triode amps which produce powerful Class-A 30 watts per each mono block.
These GM70 mono blocks are arguably one of the best power amps you can find under $10K. They render truthful timber and sweet tonality only possible from triode amplification, while driving speakers with authority and dynamics.
Selling price: $2500 or Best Offer.
Retail price: $6000
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED.
The GM70 tube is the Russian-version 845-equivalent power triode tube with high power output and high voltage drive. In comparison to the 845, the GM70 offers little higher power output (5~10 watts more per tube) with more authoritative bass and smoother midrange performance.
Its design features are:
1. Sweet, warm & silky-smooth SE direct heated triode amplification with authoritative class-A 30 watts power to drive modern speakers
2. 6J5 first input stage tubes (1960-vintge NOS tubes)
3. EL34 Driver tubes
4. SET Output Transformers with maximum 60watt output capacity
5. Fully Tube Regulated Power Supply with dual power transformers, dual rectifiers, & dual choke transformers
6. Russian 1970-vintage GM70 output tube
7. An Input Volume Control to directly connect to a source (DAC, CDP, etc.)
8. Zero negative feedback Class-A design
9. All Point-to-Point Hard Wiring with 3D Air-Floating Architecture
1. Output Power: 30W/CH
2. Input: one SE RCA jacks
3. Output Jacks: 4, 8, 16 Ohms
4. Tubes: One GM70, one 6J5, one EL34, one 6CJ3, one 5AR4 per mono amp
5. Electricity: AC115V or AC230V can be selected
6. Weight: 29Kg per mono amp
7. Dimension: 41Cm W x 26Cm D x 25Cm H each
A buyer pays only nominal shipping (e.g. $400~$600 for EMS express shipping) and 4.5% paypal fee.