Excellent 300B Class A Preamp with Remora RF remote volume control (radio frequency vs infrared, works through walls, glass, etc.)
Buyer pay $301 for international shipping
Line Level Preamp & Headphone amplifier
An esoteric design, we combine the lovely 300B tube as the output driver with the classic large octal-based 6SL7GT for the input stage - all triodes running in pure Class A operation. Innovative ripple rejection circuit furthers the quest for low-noise amplification - especially critical for headphone users. I/O set includes five line inputs, tape output, subwoofer output, two line RCA outs and headphone 1/4” jacks. RF Remora Remote control included.
- Inputs: 5 stereo pair unbalanced RCA jacks
- Outputs: 2 stereo pairs MAIN out same as SUB out unbalanced RCA jacks
- RECORD output: 1 stereo pair pre-volume control unbalanced RCA jacks
- HEADPHONE Outs: 2 front panel 1/4" headphone jacks
- Optimized headphone impedance switching: 30-400 Ohms to 300-4000 Ohms
- MUTE: Selecting HEADPHONE operation mutes LlNE outputs
- Output Vacuum Tubes: 2 x 300B Electro-Harmonix
- Input Tubes: 2 x 6SL7GT Russian (Electro-Harmonix or SOVTEK)
- Rectifier Tubes: 2 x 5U4GBEH Electro-Harmonix or 5AR4C by Ruby
- Regulator Tubes: 2 x OD3 NOS JAN USA
- Gain: factory set at 12 dB at max Volume
- Internal Variable Feedback: 8.5 dB of global NFB is used @ 12 dB of gain, adjustable trim -1.7dB to +1dB
- Noise Floor: typically -70 dB (1 Hz - 100 KHz)
- S/N Ratio: typically 105 dB (A WGT, 20 Hz - 20 KHz)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 50 KHz 1dB
- Channel-to-Channel Separation (L to R): @1KHz 48 dB; @10KHz 35 dB; @20KHz 34 dB
- Channel-to-Channel Separation (R to L): @1KHz 50 dB; @10KHz 40 dB; @20KHz 37 dB
- THD: 0.08 % @ 1KHz at 1V rms out
- Distortion THD+N: -80 dB (.01 %) zero "crossover" distortion, mostly 2nd harmonic
- Input Sensitivity: 250mV (-9.8dBu) yields 1V out
- Input Impedance: 100 kOhm Noble volume control
- Maximum Input Level: 5.5dBu or 1.459 Vrms @ 1KHz, volume control at maximum
- Output Impedance (LINE STAGE): 100 Ohms
- Maximum Output Level: 17.2dBu or 5.636 Vrms @ 1KHz, volume control at maximum
- Output Power (100 Ohm Headphones): 1W (10 V RMS) (28 V P-P)
- Output Power (600 Ohm Headphones): 1W( 25 V RMS) (70 V P-P)
- Power Consumption: 170 Watts (1.4 A @ 120VAC)
- Mains Fuse: 3A @ 120V operation; 1.5A @ 220-240V operation MDA or MDL SLO-BLO
- Operating Mains Voltage: Factory set for 100V, 120V or 220-240VAC operation for original destination country's mains voltage.
- Operating Mains Voltage: changeable with power transformer re-wiring and fuse value change.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
- Dimensions: W=19" x L=13"
- Top Deck Height: 4"
- Transformer Height: 3 1/2"
- Suggested shelf height minimum: 10" (depending on height of 300B tube)
- Shipping Weight: 28 Ibs.