Alnico Audio T2000 Integrated in excellent condition. Best integrated I have owned. Beat Jadis, VAC, etc. Used with both high and low efficiency speakers with great results.
This unit is a MARK II - latest model with upgraded transformers and latest upgrades. The unit comes with KT150 tubes as stock and sounds much better than KT120 tubes. The amp sounds more lifelike, with more sweetness and much better bass response. Essentially this is two amps in one - with Triode (sweeter) and Pentode (more powerful) on the fly switch. This integrated will power most speakers with power, finesse and drive.
Reviews. Please see attached links below.
Key features of the Allnic T2000 stereo integrated amplifier:
• Output power: 70 watts per channel, 8Ω load at 1 KHz (about 35 Watts in Triode)
• Distortion: 0.2% at 1 KHz, 2.83V
• Frequency response: 20 - 20 KHz flat
• S/N ratio: -80 dB (CCIR, 1 KHz)
• Voltage gain: +35 dB
• Input impedance: 10 KΩ (single-ended, unbalanced)
• Input sensitivity: 400 mV for rated power
• Tubes: KT150 x 4 (power triode), D3a x 4 (2nd stage driver tube - no equivalent), 6485 x 4 (1st stage driver, similar to 6AH6, 6AH6WA, 6AH65, CV2521)
• Dimensions: 16.93 W x 16.93 D x 9.45 H (inch)
• Weight: 88 lbs net, 100 lbs shipping