As new never been used before, open box only. Original packaging and accessories included
Turntable innovation for vinyl starters with class-leading sound quality & vinyl recording capability!
A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a
low-resonance platter made from laminated particle board. A new motor
control with DC power supply minimzes unwanted vibration effectively.
The main platter bearing consists of stainless steelspindle and bronze
bushing with Teflon bottom to seccure low friction. The main chassis is
made from lightweight, but very stiff particle board.
Essential II Phono USB utilises a straight 8,6“ aluminium tonearm
design made from a single piece of aluminium with sapphire bearings,
which offers a far better „plug & play“ solution, than it‘s
predecessor. Special feet effectively decouples the turntable from the
Because Essential II Phono USB comes with pre-mounted cartridge and
built-in phono preamplifier with USB output, connection to both
line-level input of your hifi system and PC/Mac easily can be used
simultaneously! Open-Source recording software Audacity® is not based on
a specific platform, is available for free and the perfect solution for
recording and processing of your audio data.
• Belt drive with silicone belt
• Low vibration synchronous motor
• Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
• Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
• 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
• Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
• Built-in MM phono stage
• Connections: line-level RCA to amp & USB to PC/Mac (simultaneously)
• Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
• Colour options: Black, Red, White
• Dust cover included
Please buy with confidence - we ar Audiogon verified Dealers