Prepare for immediate happiness and satisfaction right out of the box! Pro-Ject's RM 1.3 Genie is pure magic. Its a true audiophile piece with an affordable price tag, and it even looks stunning.
This is a showroom demo / open box unit with super low hours of use. Includes all of the original parts, accessories, box and packing. The cartridge is installed and ready to play. Includes an easy to read and understand guide, as well as a nice little gauge for set-up.
Check out the reviews on this turntable. Improved stereo imaging, warm, deep bass and fantastic value for a sub $1000 product.
• Chassis finished in high-gloss red
• A quiet running synchronous motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's outside edge via a rubber belt.
• The drive motor is isolated on its own platform and completely decoupled from the plinth to eliminate vibration transmission.
• The resonance-optimized platter is made of medium density fiber.
• A inverted, chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a polished metal ball in a sintered bronze bearing housing.
• Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw.
• External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
Tonearm 8.6 S
• The turntable is supplied with a Sumiko Pearl, upgraded from the Ortofon 2M Red
• The head-shell and arm-tube are fashioned from a single piece of aluminium.
• The horizontal bearings consist of two hardened stainless steel points and ball-races.
• Eccentrically mounted counterweight reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records.
• Solid arm-base permits accurate height adjustment of arm-tube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
• The counterweight supplied is suitable for cartridges weighing between 4 - 9g
• Single-screw fixing of arm-tube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed head-shell.
• The internal wiring consists of silver coated, high-purity copper.
SALON 1 Audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We have a 'rare' audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.