I am selling my VPI Classic 1 Turntable w/ JMW 10 tone arm that I purchased NEW from an authorized dealer in April/May 2015. It has been lightly used (truly) and is in perfect condition both cosmetically and operationally. I am recieving as a gift a handmade table and so I am selling the Classic. I will also give you the SOUNDSMITH COUNTER INTUITIVE VPI TRACKING AZIMUTH ADJUSTMENT ($50 value) that makes setting azimuth and tracking force easier. It is shown in the photographs on the counter weight. Shipping costs by Buyer - I'll pay PayPal fees.
• ¾” walnut or black oak framing a solid MDF chassis bonded with black wrinkle finish 11 gauge steel and dampening fabric for the ultimate in a non-resonant and properly grounded base for the turntable to work.
• Inverted bearing - hardened stainless steel shaft, 60 Rockwell chrome hardened ball, spinning in a phosphor bronze bushing and sitting on a PEEK thrust disc. The belt side load is placed at the center of the spinning bearing for zero teeter-tooter effects.
• Off-set counter weight standard 140 gm + 10 gm outrigger weight.
• Left rear mounted AC synchronous 600 RPM Motor sitting on separate motor plate mounted on silicone isolator.
• 20 pound damped platter machined from 6061 aluminum to +/- .001” in a 39” circumference!!!
• Motor pulley has an accuracy of +/- .0005” when leaving factory.
• Adjustable anti-skate.
• Isolation using solid machined Delrin feet sitting on 3 hardened steel balls and attached to the table with an isolator so powerful you can put the table next to your speakers.
• Wow and flutter: <.1%
• Speed Accuracy: <.04%
• Rumble: >78db down
• Cartridge not included
• 20 ½ x 15 ½ x 9 ½ (top of the wire loop).
• Footprint: 19 1/4" x 14 1/4"
Total Weight: 65 pounds
JMW-10 tone arm
• Pivot to spindle distance: 258mm
• Effective length: 273.42mm
Effective mass: 11g
• Overhang: 15.42mm
• Offset angle: 19.98 degrees
• Average RMS distortion: .311%
• Armtube critically damped internally with 1.7 pound foam.
• Premium Discovery wire used internally and in junction box, optional Nordost Reference wire.
• High quality RCA outputs standard XLR available as an option.
• Unipivot design with zero friction and zero bearing chatter.
• Dropped counterweight for tracking force and azimuth adjustment and low center of gravity.
• Height adjustable base for precise setting of VTA/SRA
• Solid construction of the base assembly guarantees solid bass performance.