TRU-LIFT Automatic Tonearm Lifter (MACHINED BRASS or STAINLESS STEEL): Deluxe Plus Package; New-In-Box; 27% Off
TRULIFT-81881 (Machined Brass)
TRULIFT-81882 (Stainless Steel)
MSRP: $275 USD
pcX Price: $199.95 USD..........27% Off Retail
The Tru-Lift Automatic Tonearm Lifter is designed to protect your precious record collection. It’s made from the highest quality materials and features an oil-filled hydraulic lifter that will raise the turntable’s stylus when your cartridge has played its final tune.
Click here to watch the TRU-LIFT in action.
- Allows you to enjoy your music without the anxiety of running back to save your record.
- A smooth, automatic lift – no jerking.
- A beautiful design that looks great on any table.
- Available in stainless steel or machined brass.
- Canadian-Made Space Age Hydraulic Technology: The only other Canadian arm with more NASA-type tech is the Canadarm – but now it’s collecting dust inside the Space Shuttle, so the Tru-Lift is your best bet.
Click here to learn how to set it up.
“The fluid dampened hydraulic lifter will automatically go up… in a slow, but elegant manner, rescuing your very precious and expensive cartridge.”
- Richard H. Mak, Mono and Stereo Senior Analog Contributing Writer