I decided not to continue restoring and upgrading this Fisher X-202C amplifier. As you can see from the pictures, I began the restoration job and although all the tubes light up, I no longer have the time to do this kind of work. I did test the B+ on all three transformers and they test out fine. I replaced the brass caps on the knobs and am enclosing three more (just in case) as well as enough Sprague 715p polypropylene capacitors to make the amp really sing. Two original Fisher tubes are in the phono section (Mullards) and four new JJ 12AX7's. Note the blue dot on one of the filter caps. It is NOT in the circuit as the original obviously failed and was repaired beneath the chassis. I inserted the filter cap to hide the hole and to make it look aesthetically pleasing. I will also enclose the schematic I was using to test the transformers and plate resistors as well as some silver wire to be used in the signal path. The amp works but could use some TLC stroking to restore it to its former glory!!!!!