I purchased this and ended up never using it! My loss your gain. Priced to sell. It really is in mint condition. All original everything.
Powerful, Great-Sounding & Affordably Priced
Featuring a dedicated OPA134 op-amp and a high-performance LME49600 audio buffer, the Cayin C5 headphone amp promises a lush, musical output with detailed instrumentation and a fully realized soundstage. And if the range isn't quite to your liking, both the bass and the gain can be adjusted to your taste. The aluminum shell protects the interior circuit and shields against any interference, while the 11.1V lithium battery allows you to charge up to full power in four hours and take your audio to go for up to 12 hours of uninterrupted play. If your phone starts dying before you're done, simply plug it into the amp via the included microUSB cable to charge your device.
Cayin C5 DAC/Amp
- Finish: Champagne gold
- Sensitivity: ≤ 600 mV (high gain mode)
- Total harmonic distortion: ≤ 0.02% (1 kHz)
- Lithium battery capacity: 3700mAh 3.7V
- Rated output power: 300 mW + 300 mW (32-ohm load)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 101 dB (A-weighted)
- Charge limit voltage: 4.2V
- Battery life: About 19 hrs (aux input, 32-ohm load), about 9 hrs (USB input, 32-ohm load)
- Charging time: About 4.5 hrs (off-state, with DC 5V 2A charger)
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and PC
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.5 x 0.6 in (13.6 x 6.3 x 1.5 cm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz (185 g)